Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 256>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:56pm
My heads spinning, and my heart feels as heavy as a boulder. Idk what to do. He came back into my life and its the happiest few weeks we've had in a long time, but now idk if I'll see him again, 1 yr, 5 yrs or 15 yrs for something he didn't do. I've been praying and crying all day. Idk what to do or who to call, idk where he is, I just want to see him
We don't want anyone else, everything has been going so well now this. I hope to God he doesn't have to go away again. This system is cruel and unfair
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:26pm
I can't wait for my letter Heart
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:31pm
My unpopular opinions:

- the most attractive parts of a man's body are an intellectual mind and a kind, caring heart

- when men nurture and touch a woman's heart, mind, and soul before touching her body =

- a man that chooses to wait until marriage to have sex is rare, brave, and impressive
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 9:40pm
I've been talking to myself and trying to get it in my head that I made choices when I decided not to make choices.  Some of them weren't the best, and as a result I've forgone things I thought I wanted.  Maybe I wasn't ready.  I'm not perfect.  I just need to remind myself that's okay so long as I try.
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:07am
Yeah I ended things. I don't know if it was the smartest thing to do, and I feel like crap but it felt like it had to be done. 

Sabotage Unhappy
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:56am
Its about to be a looooong weekend. And when Monday comes around and I see him in class, oh boy Ouch it will be awkward as hell. I deleted his number and everything so I'm not tempted to text him these next 3 days. But I'm secretly hoping he texts me. Actually I'm really really hoping. 

Damn, this is what happens when you're still sprung AFTER you end things. 
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:28pm
Saw my ex yesterday and my heart jumped. The restraining order was denied twice smh Bastard! Karma is a bish and from the looks of it she already got to him. Loser. It's none of my business who he is playing games with now but its a shame that every female he is with knows so much about me. They even send me friend requests on facebook and follow me on instagram and pinterest. Ewww desperate trailer trash melanin-challenged whores.

HAVE FUN MAKING THOSE RESTITUTION PAYMENTS MUTHACensored! I'M GOING SHOPPING WITH THOSE CHECKS HAHAHAHAHAHA
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:03am
and when you're in her, i know im in your head
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:45pm
We're back to normal. We've been texting this weekend, but I'm getting this vibe that since he knows I care  A LOT now, he's not trying so hard. I miss him being a try hard and sending multiple texts at once when I don't respond fast. I need to get the power back in the relationship. 

I don't know how but I will try.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:46pm
At my ob intake, I told the doctors the truth about my relationship. They asked if I felt safe in my home and I said no. they asked more specific questions and I answered them. they told him to wait in the waiting room while they called a social worker. I was told that his behavior is not my fault and that he has no self control. that men like him tend to get worse when the partner gets pregnant. she filed a report for me. I never thought I'd be able to tell people what he's been doing to me. I've been scared, I've almost told and then turned back, I've begged my family to just leave the situation alone. Finally, I did the right thing. It's not ok, he should be ashamed of himself. You simply don't treat a pregnant woman like that.

I am hoping this is a reality check for him and he straightens up before its too late. he acts like a child when he's about to be a father.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 256>
  Share Topic