Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 250>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 6:26am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

someone said temptation f-cked up their whole views of things in their relationship loool.
should i watch or nah?

Girl if anything you will be laughing that movie was predictable and weak at best. Just basic only way I can see this affecting your relationship views is if you weak like the girl on the movie.

dang girl you seem like a very bold person i real lifeStern Smile
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I'm horny but I want to see if he will continue to be the same if I make him wait. Most guys I have met want this booty right away or soon after and get angry if they don't get it. We'll see...

to be honest, anything a guy puts up with or does before he gets ya booty is a lie
you'll know his true intentions after he hits. if he stays or leaves
either way he still got some right

not saying i'll f-ck on the first night but now i see that everything that happens, or should i say most things they do before is a lie

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 19 2013 at 5:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 5:58pm
i wish i never met you boy
and its killin me to know i cant have you in my world

Cry

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 19 2013 at 5:58pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 8:56pm
He's agreed to go to counseling.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 10:11pm
I miss my boo pop....Pinch It's really sad that he had to leave for me to see how great he was.......

Edited by BBpants - Jul 19 2013 at 10:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 10:56pm
i think the worst feeling in the world is knowing that someone you used to talk to everyday doesnt care about you anymore <
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:41am
Then in the same breath ....I'm still not completely over my ex.......My life wasn't so miserable when we didn't text or see each other lol

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:48am
lmao ...wow ...did I just get "dumped?" lmao

I'm like in shock but I knew the end was near.....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:57am
Anybody remember that stupid boy who went batsh*t because I ended the friendship, I posted his text, and I was gonna post his voicemail of him acting stupid? I should've posted that sh*t, smh.

Anyway, guess who still has my number and contacted me at 1am last night?

"I wanted to give you the satisfaction of knowing that I ate the absolute out of my words. I thought you'd miss me more than I would miss you. But it's the other way around. We're really never going to be friends again, and I can't believe it."

Believe it, boy. Turning into the ex from hell I never even dated because I'm tired of dealing with you. People like this are the worst. The ones convinced the world is in love with them, smh!

Since I've kicked him out of my life, I've watched my life improve right before my eyes. Kicking all the racist "friends" out since they exposed themselves thanks to the TM case improved it even more!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:03am
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

someone said temptation f-cked up their whole views of things in their relationship loool.
should i watch or nah?

Girl if anything you will be laughing that movie was predictable and weak at best. Just basic only way I can see this affecting your relationship views is if you weak like the girl on the movie.

dang girl you seem like a very bold person i real lifeStern Smile

That movie was just terrible. Laughing at it is a natural reaction, I promise you.

Had soooo much potential, but Perry.. oy vey
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System