BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:50pm

Edited by cvzx - Jul 07 2013 at 6:16am
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:02pm
welp
i f-cked up
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 8:14pm
I miss him Disapprove Right now we could be sharing a corona...but nooooo he had to go to the military ! Angry

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:12pm
We've been dating for almost two months. I've met all his friends. He even introduced me to his parents and all his sisters. He told them I was his girl. We go out on dates at least 3x a week. I invited him to my volunteer group on sunday and introduced him as my bf. He corrected me in front of everyone and said we are just "talking". That was so embarassing. So I haven't replied to his texts or calls since then. Idk what to do so I'm gonna just leave it alone. I'm already kind of turned off from his mixed signals. *sigh* oh well, at least I haven't slept with him. I would feel worse if I had...
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

We've been dating for almost two months. I've met all his friends. He even introduced me to his parents and all his sisters. He told them I was his girl. We go out on dates at least 3x a week. I invited him to my volunteer group on sunday and introduced him as my bf. He corrected me in front of everyone and said we are just "talking". That was so embarassing. So I haven't replied to his texts or calls since then. Idk what to do so I'm gonna just leave it alone. I'm already kind of turned off from his mixed signals. *sigh* oh well, at least I haven't slept with him. I would feel worse if I had...

Aw

Thats kind of mean though. He didnt have to embarrass tou like that
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:24pm

Good for you. That was cold. You are showing him you are not putting up with that crap. If he is about you and him, he will come correct. Stay strong..make him sweat girl LOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:30am
damn morena, that was harsh to take. your answer to that is good, but if you decide to speak to him after you give him the cold shoulder, you need to address that.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:05am
I definitely will address it. It felt good making him sweat though. It was only a day after and he was calling me off the hook. He knows what he did was embarrassing. This morning he asked if we could meet for lunch later and that he has a surprise for me...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:36am

That wasnt nice at all.He could have waited til after ...he addressed the status of the relationship.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:37am
GETIING OVER A CRUSH IS NOT EASY
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style