Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:27pm
Yesss!! Like my dude isn't book smart but he makes up for it by being street smart and what not. Even if i hit him with something I found out in class, he'll respond back with something that goes with the convo. He loves when I tell him stuff I learned. He wishes he went to college. And his sense of humor is perfect. LIke I can be an as s hole right back and he won't get offended. 

Girl, you and me are >>>here<<<

Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:31pm
I can't believe i keep calling him "my dude". Ermm I need to stop.
TexasBaby03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasBaby03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:53pm
Y'all have so many good relationship stories, etc. I wish I know what a relationship was like.... With the right man of course. I'm not desperate! But I'm on the wrong side of 25 so I guess I need to get on it!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Aww congrats! Being an aunt/uncle is so fun Big smile
It sure is!
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:33am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Yesss!! Like my dude isn't book smart but he makes up for it by being street smart and what not. Even if i hit him with something I found out in class, he'll respond back with something that goes with the convo. He loves when I tell him stuff I learned. He wishes he went to college. And his sense of humor is perfect. LIke I can be an as s hole right back and he won't get offended. 

Girl, you and me are >>>here<<<

aw @ callin him your dude lol
man, aren't they the best

but ugh girl you bout to make me wanna talk to him again

hol up though, if you like this guy why are u tempted to talk to an ex? get ya man lol
hows that not talking to an ex thing going

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 03 2013 at 7:17pm
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:47pm
I can't! I'm trying to do a small purge of not talking to a guy. Like I need a break from dating. Don't mean they're not on my mind, but yeaaa. That's why I come on here to get my feelings out. 

And I'm not tempted anymore, girl! Its been like 3 days...and they went fast. I wasn't even thinking about the exes until I read your comment LOL how are u holding up? I feel like I'm tempting you by getting you to remember the good things about him Confused
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 7:15pm
goodluck w that. 
haha my bad.

but yeaaaa kind LOL
i just wanna know why he's trying to talk to me after a month
why now?

but i wont know unless i talk to him but if i do i just regret it when he doesnt reply
and i feel like im being used for entertainment or something, idk man!

guess he got butt hurt i didnt reply to his late night msg and i havent heard 
from him today hmm
damned if i do, damned if i dont

i have a feeling ima give in to see what he wants but then feel like sh-t later, is it worth it? lol

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 03 2013 at 7:16pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 6:45pm
2 weeeeeekkkkss ...so ready to kick it with my other halfTongue
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:13pm
Relationships are hard work require a lot of trust and understanding. I am trying to stick this out because lord knows I can do a 360 at any moment if I feel I am getting played. Time will tell I have given something that I have never given in any relationship to this one.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 5:54pm
I cant see myself dating anyone at school
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style