Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 256>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I will go through with pregnancy, I just feel like I will end the relationship.
Noooooooooooo
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 10:13pm

I will go through with pregnancy, I just feel like I will end the relationship.

I wish you the best of luck

Edited by fairyQueen092 - Jun 27 2013 at 10:14pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 10:26pm
Out of pocket-to those questioning her decision. She is the only one to decide what she wants to do with her body
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:11am
some people are better to let go of

like chris said, loving someone is too much sometimes, loving from a distance will let everybody grow. live ya life.

i havent spoke to him in a month and a half. bittersweet. i wish it didnt end like that, i tried. gave chances.
and he tried to come back but i didnt let it happen this time

he wont learn his lesson if i keep taking him back.

i miss u but i want you to grow even if it has to be this way... without me

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 6:18pm
I am so happy to be with him. He is the best.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 3:02pm

Morris, he began acting up within 3 months of us being together. we almost broke up and his cousin got us back together. he has done a lot of bad things and I stuck around. Like there were so many times I flat out told him we weren't working out. I could have left, but I stayed and I'm stupid for it. he's just gotten worse now that I'm pregnant which scares me. I am actually gonna leave this weekend. Not sure for how long.

It will be ok.

sorry to hear about this indie. i do agree with morris. women do see the signs but proceed to move forward. i know thats neither here nor there at this time, but hopefully someone else reading can see how it important it is to trust that saying, "when a man shows you who he is ...believe him".

i hope that you guys can work to co-parent for the sake of the child, even if you are not together.

hopefully he is not violent/abusive towards you.... and the baby when he/she comes. and if he is, please file for full custody when the baby comes and take any protective measures that you need to.

good luck, hun. praying that you can find some peace of mind. its not good to be all stressed out while pregnant. the baby can feel all of that.

Edited by Spokenword - Jun 29 2013 at 3:02pm
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 4:30pm
I'm being real messy tonight...
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 4:32am
As it gets closer I'm becoming more and more nervous....a bit scared even. But it is what we want...Khivey get it together, stop getting cold feet. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 8:09am
It's getting lonely out here for a pimp, it's quite frustrating.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

It's getting lonely out here for a pimp, it's quite frustrating.
HugHow have you been, Suga?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 256>