BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 254>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:37pm
In my 20.5 years of life i have had only 1 guy ask for my number
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 6:47pm
Really fairyqueen??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 7:09pm
Yea

Apparently i'm unapproachable, but i feel silly smiling for no reason..
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 7:52pm
Hug@FQ
This is basically my "dating" history.  I think I see a pattern.  I've only interacted with 3 dudes since the 8th grade. DAMN!

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I never had BF **cough**  I could never get out of the flirtationship. Next time I will LOL

8th grade:  My guy friend saw me from afar and was like "DAMN! Who is that?"  His friend Tyrone was like "WTF, that's Jess"  My friend said "Damn, she's hot!"  I was wearing these tight shorts...they were long though, but since I'm tall I had extra leg showage.  He asked me out and called me.  He asked me how long would he have to wait to have sex.  I said over a year. The next day my friend called me and said he got a new gf.  I wasn't surprised or sad.

Sophomore year:  A new guy transferred to my school.  I didn't find him attractive initially.  Then I did...so I found him on MySpace and added him.  I gave him my AIM and we would talk like everyday for HOURS on AIM. SMDH.  This went on for 5 months.  I gave him a carnation on Valentine's Day. He brought this girl named Christine to the classroom the day before. He changed his relationship status to "In A Relationship".  I was thrown.  Now that I am older, I am not surprised.  I was his backup girl. LOL
He didn't get me a carnation and gave his carnation to Christine.  I was jilted. He wanted to stay friends, but I cut him off and burned the bridge.  He's not with Christine anymore.

Sophomore Year of College:
I liked a guy, but I was too forward.  He wasn't into me.  I was delusional and thought he was just shy.  He wasn't and he got with a girl he actually liked.

Junior Year of College:
This guy would talk to me all the time before class. I thought he was just being nice.  While the semester is winding up, he asks me to be a part of his study group.  Well the day comes and the study group is just us.  We talked, but there wasn't any chemistry.  He said we should hangout over the summer.  I texted him the day school ended and he responded late and didn't reply to my other text. I didn't hear from him in like 4 days.  So I texted him again -____-  and he asked me out the same day...but I just took out my weave so I said I couldn't. 

Didn't hear from him in a week (You would think that I would learn the signs)  I asked him how was he and he asked me out to the beach.  The day we were suppose to go to the beach, he said he got called into work and rescheduled for the weekend.  I asked him which day and he didn't respond.  

He texted me later in the week and asked me hows my summer going.  I told him if this beach thing doesn't happen, it's okay.  He gave a response that didn't make sense and he never set a date.  I never went to the beach and I stopped texting him.  I deleted his number.  >.<
Again I was the backup girl. This shyt is getting real old.

Senior Year:
To be continued...in September

Lessons learned:
Never approach a guy.  Don't initiate texts. - My biggest mistake.
If a guy is into you, he'll make every effort to be around you or talk to you.
Take everything at face value and don't make excuses for him.
Shy guys=BS  I don't believe it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 8:27pm
^ damn

I made that mistake of trying too hard with a guy in high school (my jr prom date, i asked him to go ) he gave in but when he fiqured out i wasnt a quick/easy fuk, he stopped answering my texts.

The one guy who did ask for my number ended being my 1st and only bf. Then he broke up with me after 4 months of talking, 6 weeks of being official.

Why does everyone else make talking to guys so easy? I really hope things change this year. I'm so tired of being "inexperienced" i feel like guys can sense it.

Edited by fairyQueen092 - Jun 17 2013 at 8:28pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 8:45pm
Same^^They must be picking up on these "inexperienced" pheromones. 
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 4:54am
As one of the few single girls I know, I'm tired of overacting my happiness for other people's relationship successes so that they don't think I'm jealous or unhappy.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:11am
I need to stop liking guys just because they are nice to me.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Yea

Apparently i'm unapproachable, but i feel silly smiling for no reason..
what makes you unapproachable?? And sometimes smiling is welcoming.Unless its overly done and someone can take it that u missed your meds. Fairy Queen...you  are young...work on you.And men can pick up on low self esteem. Lift your self up...once you are happy with yourself..someone will definetly be glad to be around you.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 2:14am
I'm starting to distance myself from my ex. I can't form other relationship if he stays in the picture. Pinch

I know he doesn't like me like that. I'm starting to get it. It hurts, but I'm getting over it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 254>
  Share Topic