BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 254>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 3:57pm
^ I found myself in the same predicament. No matter how much I started to really like him, my intuition told me that I shouldn't trust him. I've learned when things are too good to be true, they usually are. Disapprove
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

^ I found myself in the same predicament. No matter how much I started to really like him, my intuition told me that I shouldn't trust him. I've learned when things are too good to be true, they usually are. Disapprove

It's not really my intuition, it's BHM Ouch
I posted a thread about something he said and what the girls told me made me think about it...maybe he is playing me and I didn't even realize.
But we had an issue before we started dating again, so I am now unsure about him. My feelings have decreased somehow............

but I still want him. weird.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:03pm
Geek He said we should go somewhere together...I hope he moves forward with his plans.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:36pm
I met the most wonderful guy in the parking lot of Publix 2 weeks ago. I just came out from the store, and there was a car passing by when I was walking. That same car turned around and stopped in front of me as I was unloading my groceries. He helped me put the stuff in my car, which I thought was so sweet. We talked for 30 minutes and then he gave me his phone number.
But its been 2 weeks and I've only talked to him once. I'm not afraid to talk to him, but its just that he told me he was an atheist, and my family will never tolerate a man who doesn't believe in god. So I guess it would be better not to try and start a relationship with him.
But he was so handsome and tall and everythang I wanted in a man
. Its really gonna kill me to delete his number
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 2:13am
ENCORE Clap One of the best weeks of my life. Can't wait for the summa timeTongue
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I posted a thread about something he said and what the girls told me made me think about it...maybe he is playing me and I didn't even realize.
But we had an issue before we started dating again, so I am now unsure about him. My feelings have decreased somehow............

it shouldn't be this way.LOL while BHM is good with giving other perspectives, you ultimately make the decision that is best for you. BHM only knows what you share. You are the only one that knows your whole story.

If this is the guy you have been speaking about in the past, just always look at the signs, history, action and words. In time, true colors always reveal themselves. trust your instincts and let them guide you into the right direction. 

Edited by Spokenword - May 07 2013 at 10:43am
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

ENCORE Clap One of the best weeks of my life. Can't wait for the summa timeTongue

aww that great, khivey. how fun! is he staying the full summer? where does he live now?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

it shouldn't be this way.LOL while BHM is good with giving other perspectives, you ultimately make the decision that is best for you. BHM only knows what you share. You are the only one that knows your whole story.

If this is the guy you have been speaking about in the past, just always look at the signs, history, action and words. In time, true colors always reveal themselves. trust your instincts and let them guide you into the right direction. 

The girls here on BHM gave me some insight...they said that it could be all game. I never thought of that and became very insecure and unsure about my situation with him. I love reading other's opinions but I guess this time it made me very insecure and confused.
I finally spoke to him about some things he had said and he became more afraid of losing me.
Today he made me his girlfriend and we had a great time together.

Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:07pm
Patience is key, but for how long? You put me on cloud nine one day, then cloud 2 the next tired of the on/off situation, make up your mind before I do & yes I have a time limit summers coming LOL. Not trying to be all In & have the rug pulled from under me or Ill be pulling up on your lawn LOL 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:29pm
I hate this feeling but I cannot trust him. I don't want to be around him today and I already cancelled with him our meeting today. We barely started this relationship but I don't know if I even want to be in it anymore, since I am unsure of lots of things.
I need to focus on something else......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 254>