FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
saintdic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintdic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2016 at 9:31am
Love is a beautiful thin

Edited by saintdic - Jun 29 2016 at 9:38am
Sponsored Links

Pebbles2511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2016 at 11:43am
I have a guy friend who introduce me to his MAIN GIRL, HIS SIDE GIRLS, AND GIRLS HE TRYING TO GET WITH. Now they all want to be friends with me and I am playing nice to all and making them feel like they are the only one and special:).

This is the kind of stuff family does. Family will accept all the hoes and wife and pretend they all special. smh
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2017 at 8:57pm
Why is he acting like a whole weirdo?!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2018 at 5:38pm
I like for my man to be a good leader so he can lead the way... I know some women will disagree with this but hey it’s my opinion 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2018 at 9:51am
Thoughts:
-Things have been going a lil better.
-Before it was "move out, get out" every other day.
-I really hope it all works out.
-Relationships aren't always going to be sunshine and rainbows.
-Ever since I have been living with him, I have been thinking to myself "does he really want me or are we still together out of convenience?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2018 at 6:08am
Thoughts:
-I can't stand when he wakes me up at night because I snore, he snores too!
-He keeps talking about buying a house and moving out but not taking me with him.
-At this point if he moved out and left me in his mom's house I really wouldn't even mind.
-I really wish I were making more money so that way I wouldn't have to worry about being pushed out of here.
-If he didn't want to be with me I wish he would either just say it or just leave.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2018 at 2:02pm
Lawd this dude got me wide open... we haven’t had sex yet but I saw it for the first time last night

I can’t wait to feel it lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2018 at 6:50am
Thoughts:
-We went to the movies last night, I'm glad we are going out and doing things like how we used to.
-I'm glad we both work so we aren't up each other's behinds all day.
-Relationships are much harder when you live with the person.
-I need to keep working on myself though, I still need my own place.
-I'm not sure if we will end up living together or not. I hope so after all this time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2018 at 6:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2018 at 9:36am
Thoughts:
-For the past few days he has been online looking at houses. I really feel like he is about to move out and leave me in here.
-He told me if he leaves I would have to leave too.
-I really don't know what's going to happen between us. Sometimes I really don't give two craps either.
-I'm just trying to save as much as I can in order to just go on my own.
-I really wish I were making more money. If so I wouldn't be in this situation.
-I can't wait to get a higher paying job.
-I always thought him and I would move on together but now I see otherwise.
-Gaining independence is difficult.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261>
  Share Topic