Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 3  Killed in Shooting at Columbia Mall (Maryland)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

3 Killed in Shooting at Columbia Mall (Maryland)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:33pm
Time to install metal detectors and a real cop at all malls and movie theaters . Tired of crazy coward fools .
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I really need people to keep their crazy at home. 
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:21pm
Gun control please.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:50pm
No where is safe anymore, that is why when I go out.  I am vigilant, I don't be so deep in my book or music, I look around, watch who is around me, be aware on the metro, and honestly just be careful.  I even avoid super large crowds.

Things I did not do years ago, I do now.Unhappy
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:02pm
But gun control laws are nowhere to be found.
Only if some crazy person kills someone important that maybe, maybe, laws will be created.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But gun control laws are nowhere to be found.
Only if some crazy person kills someone important that maybe, maybe, laws will be created.
With how gun happy America is, nothing much is going to happen.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:35pm
Scary:(
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:52pm
Police investigating a shooting at a Maryland mall that left three dead, including the suspected shooter, are considering the possibility it was a domestic dispute involving a man, his estranged girlfriend, and her boyfriend, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Before confirming that, law enforcement is trying to make sure they have the identities of the dead correct, and trying to rule out any other possibilities, sources said.

At a news conference this afternoon, Howard County Police Department Chief Bill McMahon said police were not yet releasing the identities of the three dead, and said they were still investigating a possible motive, but they were sure the incident was over.

"We are very confident that it was a single shooter, that there is no other shooter in the mall," McMahon said.

All three of the dead were found in the Zumiez store. McMahon said the two victims, a male and a female in their 20s, were employees of the skateboard store.

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:55pm
May they rest in peace.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what laws will stop "crazy" people from taking or getting a gun from someone that has the legal right to carry one?

I'm not gun happy but was just wondering
Oh, it's too late for America to really do anything about guns now. That's what's so sad about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic