BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Inches in 6 months Challenge?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Inches in 6 months Challenge?
    Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 1:23pm
Hi Guys! 

I started a Challenge last month that just ended...and i don't think anyone ended with me Unhappy, but that's okay! Because i have a new challenge that just might appeal to more of you Big smile. I want to give life to an over-arcing challenge that umbrellas a series of personal monthly challenges that you are more than welcome to join me on (more information on those posted on my blog here http://tangledtressesme.blogspot.com/p/follow-my-monthly-challenges.html ). 

The over-arcing challenge is the 3-n-6 challenge, where it's basically just your personal challenge to find a routine that is guaranteed to work for you in terms of acquiring 3 inches of length in 6months. it's based on the monthly avg. growth rate, but if your hair doesn't quite grow .5in.per mo. that's ok! this challenge is still for you, too! Just adjust it to your personal rate. 

The point is that you just eliminate breakage to the best of your ability (read: minimize it as much as you can!) and reduce tangling, general hardship with your hair, not trim it, leave it alone, etc. etcetera) so that by the end of the year (Dec. 31) you have at least 3 more inches of hair to show for yourself! Now, what you do AFTER that is entirely up to you LOL But i just wanted to create this challenge to show people that they can grow longer hair provided they take care of it, which we all know- but i'm hoping that the scissor ban will motivate some people to take care of there hair better than they do, knowing that they won't be allowed to trim once the contest gets under way.

It's going to start July 1st, for which time i'll be posting starting length check pictures here as well as on both my blog and fotki. Every other month, i want you guys to length check as well, by stretching your hair if you have shrinkage. 

the only law is that you not trim. Lock your scissors up and toss the key out onto the expressway or something. Anything else is up to you- we each have different means of achieving more hair length. 

I would love for you guys to join me. Please do! I don't wanna do this alloooone

Msg me if you have any questions!!!!!

Happy healthy long hair growing.

Hug

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 1:27pm
Also: If you wanna join, I'll be keeping tabs of whose names to check for so far as keeping you guys motivated and updating you on which month we're in! 

The List:
1. LittleBabyBug
2. ?
PrinceszTori View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceszTori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 3:56pm
im in right now im transition to natural and i would like to the bc in 6 months so im down
Queensheba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queensheba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 4:32pm
me :) iI think this willl be my last challange for the year iI plan to be wiggin hard until dec so im excited to see how much growth iI can actually retain 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 9:21pm
Alright! I'll add you two ladies to the list!
1. Princesz Tori
2. QueenSheba

If you know anyone else who you think might be up for this challenge, please spread the word! It begins July 1st. Only 5 more days to go! I'll be rounding people up in the meantime! Smile
Queensheba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queensheba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 9:41pm
great relaxing and trimming on fri Wink
Shondadini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shondadini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 9:50pm
I'm down! I'll b back to post pix
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 11:01pm
okay..... 
I'm in.
I just got my rows back today. 
  so I will be wigging it out until Dec..... 

I may try a full weave.....Shocked.
bretagnesade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretagnesade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2012 at 4:36am
I'm in.
Sooooooo excited!
At the end of a stretch so I can really see how I grow.
logan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2012 at 11:04am
im in too! ill be trying that new FAST shampoo product and see if ill get results.

i did a trim, co-wash and took pictures yesterday. ill post my starting lenght next week.

i hope to get results
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System