Mynx Hair

Author
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 HighSchool Girls Iced a Cake w/Human Feces
    Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:22am

This world is just completely messed up. I have no wordsAngry

Three High School Girls Sentenced After Icing Cake With Human Feces, Making Birthday Girl's Family Sick

West Chester, Pa. (The Weekly Vice) - Three Pennsylvania teenagers were sentenced to a variety of nasty chores Monday after they allegedly iced a cake with human feces, gave it to a classmate and then begged her to take a bite.

The classmate obliged, as did her family later that day.

Mayra Flores, 19, Ana Mireles, 18, and Sandra Ortiz, 18, pleaded guilty to charges of reckless endangerment and conspiracy for the incident. A fourth girl, who is unnamed because she is a juvenile, was also charged.

According to police, the four Avon Grove High School girls iced a cake with human feces and gave it to the victim for her March 23 birthday.

Investigators say the girls nagged the victim to eat a piece of the cake in front of them, which the victim eventually did.

The victim then brought the cake home, where her mother and three underage siblings also consumed unknown amounts of cake. After deciding that the cake didn't taste or smell right, the girl brought the cake back to school and showed it to a teacher.

State Trooper, Daniel Covert, was dispatched to the school after school administrators reported that the family had become ill after consuming the cake.

The four students who made the cake admitted to icing it with feces and provided written statements explaining the incident. The girls wrote in their statements that the feces was obtained from a toilet at Ortiz's residence, and was meant to be a prank.

The cake was sent to the state Health Department for testing. Test results indicated a presence of E coli bacteria, confirming the presence of human feces.

In a plea agreement, the three adult girls were sentenced to 200 hours of community service. The judge ordered the girls to complete specific tasks during their community service, which includes scrubbing toilets, urinals and bed pans at local senior centers. The teens may also complete their service by picking up dog droppings from area parks. The judge ordered the tasks to be completed during the girls' 22-month probationary period.

The juvenile involved in the case has not yet been sentenced.

Sponsored Links

California RIP View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:24am
smdh. got off easy.
ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:25am
Wait wait wait PAWS they didn't smell the stench. They have gawt to be the dumbest motherfawkers. Seriously you can smell sh*t I mean how can you not tell the difference between chocolate icing and shat. I know her mother or father changed diapers. 200 hours sigh how about 200 lashings with a whip. 
princessnia View Drop Down

They couldn't smell or taste that something was off? I want to feel bad for the victim, but wtf....Dead
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

They should have also been sentenced to jail for at least 2-5 years. that is disgusting!!! The nerve of them!!! Do they know how sick they could have made that family!!! I hope the family sues them for every single penny they have.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:26am
WTF KIND OF A PRANK IS THAT?!

No, that would get somebody murked.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:26am
Originally posted by princessnia princessnia wrote:

They couldn't smell or taste that something was off? I want to feel bad for the victim, but wtf....Dead
They did...but stilla te it...I don't know why DeadDeadDead

ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:28am
Just disgusting. Talk about that family being scarred for life. No more chocolate every time they come in contact with anything dealing with chocolate or doodoo there will always be that "Remember the time we ate that poopoo cake.'Gags
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:29am
WTF?   A worse punishment would have been to make them eat the cake themselves.  Ain't nothing funny about pranking someone to eat feces.  200 hrs of cleaning toilets and bedpans, plus dog droppings is easy.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2011 at 2:31am
I think they should get at least a year in jail, seriously.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic