BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

3 FOR ONE READ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:50am
^^^^thanks Midna^^^^ all with visual effects too...Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 7:51am
Were you happy that she was touching something gross? Jeez what if someone did that to you?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 7:59am
Aah ok,its funny that a WW SA touched your nasty drawers that were in the vicinity of crispedy crustiness....until another BW customer buys them
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:13am
Gross. When I worked at Express when I was younger and girls would return pantays all the daggone time. Period and boo boo stains all dayum day and they all had the audacity to request a full refund. I told my manager I wasn't touching that shat. I didn't last long at that job.

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 31 2014 at 9:59am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:15am
Dior as you can see in that debacle GOAT thread downstairs..........BHM never forgets.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:17am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:36am
I thought this was going to b about by reading someone 3 different ways lol. The fact that u found the panty thing funny means ur slightly sadistic. I am too. I laughed.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:38am

nasty
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:45am
where are yall shopping? when I return things the assoc is always inspecting it. Looking at the soles, I feel a way if I have some of my dog's fur on something. They give dirty looks if something is wrinkled with the tag on. Yall seeing/returning dirty pannies?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:51am
I didn't even know one could return panties
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style