BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

3 FOR ONE READ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 FOR ONE READ
    Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:58am
1. last week i returned some vic underwear/bras...well when i got home i cut the tags off of the panties and put them in  my panty net along with the dirty ones...Dead i watched the SA touch them and was so laughing to myself..SAYING dayum if this ish only knew what those panties just touched..

2. How do you gracefully crack eggs without getting shells in the eggs? I always end up with a shell in my egg and when i think i got the shell, egg is cooked, eaten and then i feel a crunch and throw out my delicious egg..
Is there a special technique???

3. my parents ice maker is broken so i got their ice tray, filled it up with water and set it outside overnight and VOILA...they had ice cubes for their warm water...they were cracking the hell up..
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:02am
I'm so confused...

Why would you sit there and get joy from someone touching dirty panties?!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:17am
its not hard to crack eggs and not get shells in it. i never do.
the panty thing is weird.

Geek
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:19am
I never have trouble with egg shells but I think cracking them against a flat surface is supposed to make it easier.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm so confused...

cause she white, and she had an attitude when i had to return 140.00 worth of lingerie...i didn't need to spend that much $$$ and made a choice between my sephora and vic secret...vicky had to go
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:02am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I never have trouble with egg shells but I think cracking them against a flat surface is supposed to make it easier.

thanks, i will have to try it that way.  I always used the side of the bowl..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:15am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I'm so confused...

cause she white, and she had an attitude when i had to return 140.00 worth of lingerie...i didn't need to spend that much $$$ and made a choice between my sephora and vic secret...vicky had to go

she could've just as easily been black.  either way, that's actually gross.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:40am
I always use the edge of the counter.  It's softly rounded so I don't the tiny pieces and shards that the sharper edges of bowls can sometimes create IMO.  I don't crack flat against the counter because I tend to make more of a mess cause I smash too soft then when it don't crack....SMASH!!  Then it's egg all over the counter.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 31 2014 at 3:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:42am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I'm so confused...

she could've just as easily been black.  either way, that's actually gross.

she was the only cashier there...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:45am
Crack the egg against a flat hard surface on the egg's side.

You want to use enough force NOT to open the egg, but enough just to compromise the shell but still let its inner lining hold the cracked pieces in place.

Take the egg, put both thumbs in the cracked area of the egg and let this now weak spot allow you to gently "rip" open the egg. :D

Like so:

http://media.giphy.com/media/AzO50RVduVkPu/giphy.gif

Edited by Midna - Jan 31 2014 at 3:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair