Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

3 FLWs for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 FLWs for sale
    Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:55pm

Hello ladies! I’ve sold plenty here before. Shipping for each is $6 (USPS Priority with delivery confirmation). If you order 2 (or all 3!) I will combine the shipping. All sales are final. Paypal only. No refunds. Prices are firm.

Unit 1 – Beater $40 Glueless full lace wig. Body Wave Indian Hair. Color: 1 Length: 20” Vendor: Holly. Unit is balding and there are holes in the cap from the plastic hairpins I use. This was a great wig. The hair is still nice. Best for practicing your app or coloring techniques.  Still somewhat wearable if you wear the hair parted on the other side to cover thinning.

SOLD! Unit 2 - $70. Glueless full lace wig. Coarse Yaki Indian Hair. Color: 1 Length: 20” Vendor: Holly. This unit is very wearable. Probably the best coarse Yaki I’ve ever had. My issue with this wig was the hairline. It was NEVER right. This unit is best for someone who wears bangs or wears units behind their natural hairline.

SOLD! Unit 3 - $100. Glueless full lace wig. Body Wave Peruvian Hair. Color: 1 Length: 20” Vendor: AliExpress store.  This is probably the BEST HAIR I’VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. Only reason I am giving up is because I hate how this vendor does glueless caps. The front part of the lace is the hard kind. They feel it lies flatter. I wish I had known before ordering. This hair is like BUTTA. No shedding, tangles, anything.  I am still debating on letting this one go, the hair is so pretty.

All units have elastic sewn it (TM method) for extra security, but it is easily removed. Knots are faux bleached with Sally Hensen spray. The lace is Med brown. Only high quality products have been used and no bleach baths done. The $40 beater did have a JK treatment.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Edited by carrie - Jan 29 2013 at 12:36am
Sponsored Links

*M&M* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M&M* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:11pm
What are the sizes of each wig?
so_GLAM View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so_GLAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:28pm
I want the coarse yaki. What is the size, density and how's shedding and tangling?

Edited by so_GLAM - Jan 28 2013 at 2:29pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:33pm
They are all stock units. Medium caps, and I guess 100-110 density. Except for the beater that is thinning. That USE to be 100% density.

I'm not sure if you can see in the cap pics, but ALL UNITS HAVE SMALL HOLES IN THE CAP FROM PLASTIC GOODY HAIRPINS I USE FOR SECURITY.

Edited by carrie - Jan 28 2013 at 2:45pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:57pm
Adding a 4th one. This was purchased from Bekah. This unit is GORGEOUS. Price is $120 (plus shipping). I NEVER WORE IT. It was indeed a snug medium. It's been sitting in my drawer

from the original listing

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/sold_topic351632.html

18" Virgin Malaysian FLW
Medium cap (it's a snug medium so it would fit a small-medium best).
Stretch lace in crown. Brown french lace.
Color is Natural (about a #2)
Knots are bleached along the hairline. I faux bleached the cap.

Never worn, only tried on. I cut the lace and faux bleached the cap. I don't like the silkiness of it and it was also a little too snug. 

Asking $120 including shipping Paypal Only. 

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/bekahbaby/library/bhm

Bekah's Images

Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:47pm
Beautiful units at a great price!!!
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:38pm
Oh and please let me know if you wanted to see pics of the units on. I think I images of me wearing (all except the 4th)
so_GLAM View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so_GLAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:41pm
Just out of curiosity pls inbox me pic of the yaki on you
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:21pm
Glam, check your email.

Here is the peruvian one on

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:49pm
I PMed you about the 3rd one. :)

I said I wouldn't do a #1 color again, but it's such a good color contrast...I want something fresh :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic