BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

3 CLOSURES FOR $85?! Girll...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PinkieB010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 CLOSURES FOR $85?! Girll...
    Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:16pm
Okay, so I'm back again. I needed a kinky curly closure to match my kinky curly hair that I had bleached and wanted to install (before I received my other hair). Anywho, I came across the seller "Bliss Wig" (they're popular for their italian yaki lace wig). At the time, they were having a sale (but the prices have been the same ever since I purchased, which is good for you guys that wanna purchase also), so I decided to order 3 closures instead of 1.

I got:
8" 3 part body wave 
8" middle part straight
14" middle part kinky curly

Up close look of the curls before they were co-washed:

I'm planning on bleaching the kinky curly, so I'll have an update on that one soon. But the other two I just got for whenever I needed it.

This is how they looked during the co-wash:

After the co-wash (looks the same way completely dried):

You can check out the unboxing/live look of these babies on my YT channel:

Edited by PinkieB010 - Jun 06 2014 at 8:47am
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:21pm
Wow, that's a steal! I am especially impressed with the Kinky Curly one because usually closures that are supposed to be Kinky Curly have a much looser curl. I am sure you checked the hair for fillers/synthetic hairs? Any traces of those? Do they sell silk closures also? Since their lace ones are so cheap I wonder what their lace ones would be like. I don't really like to deal with Aliexpress too much but I'll take my chances on a closure. Please let us know how they turn out, but I think I'm going to poke around and order a few anyway, the prices are just too good not to give it a try and I definitely want to get in before they skyrocket because of the BHM effect. LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:30pm
Direct LANK to the store plz. This hair heaux always likes a deal.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:49pm
Yesss, it is! I was impressed also. Burned a couple strands, it survived the burn test. Also didn't find any gray, plastic or thread of any kind or color. So far, so good! But we'll really see what happens when I bleach it! I had bought a kinky curly closure from Younique Hair Products - it was SO BEAUTIFUL until I bleached it! That thing turned into a gray MESS! The curls turned straight immediately. I was so mad!

And yess, they had the silk in the body wave and straight. They didn't have any curly on the store site, but they may be able to provide you with one if you message them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:51pm
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:52pm
kinky curly looks nice. Have you installed it yet?

Hows it holding up?Ermm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:56pm
Nope, haven't installed any yet. The kinky curly one probably won't be going in until july/august with my other kinky curly hair. But I plan on bleaching it over the weekend. That'll really be the test. I'll keep you ladies updated!
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:42am
The link is middle part kinky curly...
Or is that freestyle too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:43am
Waiittt.. had to correct my original reply. I had to look back at my video to check! It does come with a middle part, but during the conditioning and brushing process I brushed everything back to look like a freestyle, and now that it's dry you can't see the middle part, looks just like a freestyle. 

Edited by PinkieB010 - Jun 06 2014 at 8:46am
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:52am
Are these silk base or lace closures?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style