for those who have recently BC'd and need some support.
the challenge rules are simple:
1) post a pic of your current length ..
2) the date you BC'd
3) state why you wanted to go natural ('cause im nosey)
4) post your hair regimen
5) post your short term length goal.. [ex: by the end of this year i hope to be shoulder legnth]
6) post your long term legnth goal
7) update with a monthly picture (or whenever you take out an install)
challenge will be open all year!
2) BC'd today 1/24/12
3) i've been natural before. i started bleaching and coloring. for me its a new year so a new start
4) i will be purchasing organic shea butter, coconut oil, and some peppermint oil. i will be moisturizing daily. use the coconut oil for sheen. once a week massage with a paddle brush and some peppermint oil. DC often. cowash daily. baggy my hair at night. and take vitamins. (this method worked for me last time).. also i use garnier fructis fiber gum for hold occasionally.
5) as stated before i would like to reach shoulder length by the end of the year
6) my long term goal is waist length
Edited by PRnena - Jan 24 2012 at 6:09pm