Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfield’s Daughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfield’s Daughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

I honestly believe some of y'all regret being dug up in and have a thing against people who are virgins or claim to be virgins.

If you're a heaux claim it and love it.
If you partake in premarital sex claim it and love it.
If you're a virgin hide that ish cause they're gonna say you're gay, a suckad*ckathon champion, or a liar.

I cry myself to sleep every night knowing that I'll never be a virgin again. Cry
Being a virgin was so freeing and full of fun. 

Hit dog?
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

On how other women react to her stance on sex
My sister is a virgin, and I have a couple of friends who are virgins too. Some women have said to me, “Why would anyone want to date you if you haven’t had sex?” I ask them, “Why would anyone want to date someone who has slept with the whole world?” Having sex with a man is not what’s going to set you apart. What’s going to set you apart is what’s in your head.

On advice she has for young girls
I have talked to young groups of kids at different schools about the keys to success, and one of the secrets I tell the young girls is to preserve themselves and their bodies and not to give them away to someone who doesn’t deserve it. Guys are going to treat you how you allow them to,

My thoughts. She's a hypocrite.

Having sex with a man is not what’s going to set you apart. What’s going to set you apart is what’s in your head.

If that is the case, then NOT having sex with a man is not what's going to set you apart either...If it's really about whats in your head. Right? She aint gotta lie to kick it though. That how virginal hierarchy is spilled all over her responses.

& that sh*t she is telling young girls... I don't like that either. Especially the part about the guys. People will treat you like sh*t whether you allow them or not. It's up to you to entertain it, but in some circumstances you can't avoid these people. So what then?

I hate half ass messages.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Name names, nita

jr.

Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

I honestly believe some of y'all regret being dug up in and have a thing against people who are virgins or claim to be virgins.

If you're a heaux claim it and love it.
If you partake in premarital sex claim it and love it.
If you're a virgin hide that ish cause they're gonna say you're gay, a suckad*ckathon champion, or a liar.

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

For the past month, there have been a few posters seeing sh*t that isn't there. I am talking about well thought out and intricate as fck observation fails.

iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:44am
LOL

Woof woof.

Edited by iNFATUATE - Dec 01 2012 at 10:46am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:57am
1. This hit dog, butt hurt, and have a seat auto response needs to stop. It's corny.

2. You do realize people are questioning her not just because she is a virgin, but ALSO because she said she has no sexual desire at all, even after/during a three year romantic relationship. How can you assume everyone (the "some of y'alls"-because we know that is a safe ass response that allows finger pointing, auto responses, and backtracking) who questioned it is a heaux? It's just like her over exaggeration asserting that if you are not a virgin...you "slept with the whole word." LOL. Like really? Life just works in extremes?

I could keep going, but yea.

3. How do you paraphrase someone in the most obvious way, then call them a hit dog when you threw a dart at them using passive aggressive GPS?

Edited by nitabug - Dec 01 2012 at 11:13am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

I don't get the part about "not having those desires."  Wth?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that uppity isn't a heaux. And another limb and guess that's why sang said she was asexual or a lesbian.

I'm jus sayin

ETA: so I go a few pages back...and like 3-4 virgins are saying she needs more people. So....um...yea

Edited by nitabug - Dec 01 2012 at 11:02am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:59am
people spend too much time equivocating about other people's vagina's

and holyfield's daughter has that air of pomposity that often comes with virgins, because they havent had sex yet..

have sex, dont make other people feel bad for not doing or dont have sex but dont make other people feel bad for doing it
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 11:24am
most people do things so they are in a better position than others. 
thats just life. doesn't mean you're advocating someone else feeling bad about what they do, its just one of those indirect responses. 
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:28pm
At least she stood up for what she believed in regardless for he motives. Often times our actions do not reflect our beliefs, because of pressure or convenience.  Good for her, she does not want sex, so does it have it, if you feel you not ready don't do it.
yeah for team #virgin or born again virgins.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:25pm
why is this news?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System