Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfield’s Daughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfield’s Daughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

I really wish these church-going sisters would quit believing that lie about God sending them a man, or having a man for them somewhere out there.

I guess they find comfort in that thought, I suppose.

ouch lolOuch
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:38pm
Oh she has a white boo?
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but what that mouth do though

Most virgins don't see sodomy as relinquishing their virginity.

She's cute.

Confused

But
it shooooo is a sin to engage in it if you are strict with the Bible.
The old testament says man shouldn't waste the seed. So any sexual
behavior that isn't vaginal is technically forbidden.
So, I don't know how someone who's trying to be a strict virgin would be okay with any sexual interaction...dry humping, etc. as it is a direct contradiction to the directives of the old testament.

Yes I know this, but they still see themselves as virgins.
Well the ppl I know do.

This is why I don't always take ppl who say they're virgins seriously. If you're doing every possible sex act except the "big deal"...how much saving have you really done?! I know ppl who claim virginity but are way more sexually open to alternative options than me. Not saying that I've been around the block, but to me it's a total hypocrisy. If you're going to go for the V card, go all the way or don't claim it.

IMO, it's irrelevant that no one got in your cookie if you let everyone in your mouth and backside. Confused
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but what that mouth do though

Most virgins don't see sodomy as relinquishing their virginity.

She's cute.

are you sure? Confused

The cute part?? Yeah I don't see it...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:40pm
yall talking this much about a lesbian?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:41pm
i just looked at the pic of them together.
i wouldnt have urges for that either
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:43pm

I really wish these church-going sisters would quit believing that lie about God sending them a man, or having a man for them somewhere out there.

I'm not a church going sista, but I do believe that The Most High sends great people in our lives. But its all on HIS will. But he also judges us when we go off by sending demons in our lives.

Then again, a lot of sistas use that line when they don't want to admit that they may be part of the problem when it comes to being single or not finding a decent mam without blemish. Instead of singling themselves out, they'll wait on that same "God" who they didn't bother to acknowledge any other time in their livesErmm

But I digress...

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

yall talking this much about a lesbian?

what's wrong with lesbians 
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm not a church going sista, but I do believe that The Most High sends great people in our lives. But its all on HIS will. But he also judges us when we go off by sending demons in our lives.

Then again, a lot of sistas use that line when they don't want to admit that they may be part of the problem when it comes to being single or not finding a decent mam without blemish. Instead of singling themselves out, they'll wait on that same "God" who they didn't bother to acknowledge any other time in their livesErmm

But I digress...

Yeah, God puts certain people in your life. But my point is that the idea that God made a man for you is nonsense. Hell, even THE BIBLE says it.

1 Corinthians 11:8 and 9

For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Womens got the sh*t backwards. The truth is that God made you, FOR that man. Not him for you. Which is what these womens wanna believe.

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:59pm
Just saw the pic of her and her bf...woof.

The comment section is killing me

"She can fool her retarded daddy with that bullsh*t"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists