Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfield’s Daughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfield’s Daughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

That's not what she said. That's how u interpreted it

Confused Not really.

I just don't get why her interview is so upsetting. Or how people have decided she's a lesbian (lesbians don't have sexual urges?) or thinks non-virgins are whores.

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:12pm
I tried to date a virgin.
My ex was damn near a virgin.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Confused Not really.

I just don't get why her interview is so upsetting. Or how people have decided she's a lesbian (lesbians don't have sexual urges?) or thinks non-virgins are whores.

She said she didn't have urges for a person that I assume she was in love with.
I fail to see how you could be in love with someone and truly attracted to someone, but not have urges. 
Doesn't make sense to me in any way, shape or form.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:15pm

Confused Not really.

I think this came from her statement about not having 'urges' for her bf of 3 years, which does sound a little suspect to me Confused
ivy07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ivy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:15pm
Some women have said to me, “Why would anyone want to date you if you haven’t had sex?” I ask them, “Why would anyone want to date someone who has slept with the whole world?”

I tell the young girls is to preserve themselves and their bodies and not to give them away to someone who doesn’t deserve it. Guys are going to treat you how you allow them to, and if you don’t respect yourself and feel like you’re worth something, then you will feel like you should do whatever a man wants you to.

Good for her! Clap

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:16pm

Confused Not really.

I don't know get the lesbian thing
But why can't people disagree with the statements made without being "upset" or "hating"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:21pm
@eanaj but she said she didn't have desires at all. Not just for her bf. So like I said, lesbians don't want to have any kind of sex?

@Southern, some comments were disagreeing and some were hateful: she must be a lesbian, she must be a liar, she must hate non-virgins, and so forth and so on

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:21pm

Confused Not really.

Lesbian is a far reaching claim. But the "I have no urges" statement sounds ridiculous. And through her words and the editing in the article, she makes an unspoken generality - even if meant to ward off an equally obnoxious generalization (that men don't date virgins) that there is inherently something wrong with people who don't wait.

If we're going to take the Bible to its most literal of contexts...judging our fellow brethren is a sin and the implication she's making is as sinful as someone who sleeps with every NFL player currently in the league. Therefore her choice to maintain her "purity" until marriage is irrelevant and won't get her through the pearly gates any faster.

IMO, this article seems like a sad excuse for filler in the magazine. I had no idea who this chick was prior to this article, and although I respect her choice, it really is a private one. Emphasis being on PRIVATE. Airing your dirty (or in her case clean) laundry like she's looking for outward approval for her choices is IMO attention whorish.
ivy07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ivy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

thanks Farra. I followed the link someone posted and found the full article.

The author(?) wrote this << But we find it very BIZARRE when a 27 year old is still CLINGING TO HER VIRGINITY like that.>>

why is it so bizarre I wonder? I know quiet a few virgins that age and older. No nothing.

why is it bizarre?I don't think it's bizarre 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:29pm
According to her religion, fornication is sin. I don't see anywhere in her interview where she claims something is wrong with fornicators, but if she called sinful behavior, sinful behavior...that isn't a judgment.

Her having no sexual urges is strange to me as well. But she might have a low libido or just not have urges. Just because her feelings are different from my own doesn't make her a liar...just makes her different.

Maybe I'm missing all these subliminal "praise me and scorn the fornicators' messages yall reading.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic