Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

270 pounds at 16

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kintama98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kintama98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 270 pounds at 16
    Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 1:32am
*****Scroll down for tl;dr*****

I currently weight 270 pounds and I'm 16 years old. Months ago, I finally weight myself after years and never thought I was that "big". I was 280. My mother is pretty big too and I couldn't believe my weight surpassed hers. I started a number of things to lose weight. I do brisk walking/jogging for at least an hour every morning. I never really ate fast food but I cut down on the salty foods, sweet stuff and junk foods. I eat 2-3 meals each day which is usually a bowl of plain cornflakes sometimes sweetened with honey. This one time- I started a liquid milk diet. I drank unsweetened milk straight from the box every time I got hungry but after a couple of days I got really sick to the point that I couldn't leave the house. I would pee every 5 minutes (no exaggeration) and it was really heavy.

But anyways, after all of that, I only lost 10 pounds. I've lost a lot of motivation but I want to be pretty and be able to look at myself in the mirror and not feel disgusted.

I'm pretty young and I don't dress my age. Most of the clothes in my size are for grandmas. I have this saying, "Fat people take what they can get." I'm not into sexy but still. Clothes look good on the rack but when you try it on it's different. I'm not relatively ugly but no one wants to date a fat girl. It's ruining my social life that I don't have a boyfriend. I sometimes skip on outings with my friends because they all have boyfriends and it's uncomfortable to be by myself. Even when they are single, guys easily approach them and I'm just here...awkward.

My goal weight is around 45kg. (I'm not very tall) I want to at least be 55kg by my 18th birthday. I want to be able to have confidence and have fun and dress how I want while I'm still in my teens. I've been watching weight loss success videos on youtube and it takes much more that 2 years for
them to only lose about 50 pounds. Is it possible to reach my goal in 2 years? Any advice? 

tl;dr I'm 270 pounds and 16 and I want to be at least 55kg before my 18th birthday. Is there anyway that this is possible? Any advice?

Much thanks!
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 2:17am
FYI 55kg= 121lbs

I lost 50 lbs in about 1 year. I have some tips on Youtube (this one was me at 30lbs down) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4205xmW5Bw

I think being consistent with the walks in the morning was a great start. Up your water intake and push urself on those walks and add some resistance/ strength training to really watch the weight fall off. I am a Christian and I believe in the power of prayer, so that is my number one tip to anyone, because it has to be a mentality change, and imo can't nobody get ur mind right like Jesus!

Good luck and keep a calendar and weigh urself every 2 weeks or so. I love looking back at my calendar and seeing how I was just shrinking down every week in 2011 (I weighed myself weekly). It brings me so much joy!

ETA the video description.

Edited by iluvmihair - Sep 11 2013 at 2:19am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 2:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic