Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 26-28 Inch Malaysian Lite Yaki/24 Inch Indian Silk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

26-28 Inch Malaysian Lite Yaki/24 Inch Indian Silk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 26-28 Inch Malaysian Lite Yaki/24 Inch Indian Silk
    Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:21am
IM BACK I have two brand new lace uncut units one is a 26-28 inch Virgin Malaysian Lite Yaki medium cap no stretch in the middle 450 or best offer and I have a 24 Inch Indian Silky Unit small/medium 21.75 for sale 325 or best offer.The first 3 are the Malaysian and the last 3 are the Indian If you need more pic email me and I will send them to you Those who have bought from me know I stand by what I sale however there will BE NO REFUNDS this is a FINAL SALE if you have an issue we can talk about it. NO SCAMMERS PLEASE I have had enough . NO SENDING BEFORE GET PAID SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES ARE INCLUDED IF FULL PRICE IF AND OFFER THAT IS NEGOTIABLE I am not on the board daily so email me at msnitabug@gmail.comWink
photo.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPG
Sponsored Links

CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:28am
your picts didnt show up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:48am
Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from my ipad to this site Confused
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from my ipad to this site Confused
you will have to use photobucket or tiny pic. The site will not allow you to upload pics directly.
asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 1:38pm
image shack or tiny pic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:39pm
[QUOTE=SistaHollywood] IM BACK I have two brand new lace uncut units one is a 26-28 inch Virgin Malaysian Lite Yaki medium cap no stretch in the middle 450 or best offer and I have a 24 Inch Indian Silky Unit small/medium 21.75 for sale 325 or best offer.The first 3 are the Malaysian and the last 3 are the Indian If you need more pic email me and I will send them to you Those who have bought from me know I stand by what I sale however there will BE NO REFUNDS this is a FINAL SALE if you have an issue we can talk about it. NO SCAMMERS PLEASE I have had enough . NO SENDING BEFORE GET PAID SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES ARE INCLUDED IF FULL PRICE IF AND OFFER THAT IS NEGOTIABLE I am not on the board daily so email me at msnitabug@gmail.com[ this is the MalaysianLOL
/QUOTE
] photo 2photoMLYphoto malaysian cap

Edited by SistaHollywood - Feb 01 2013 at 9:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

IM BACK I have two brand new lace uncut units one is a 26-28 inch Virgin Malaysian Lite Yaki medium cap no stretch in the middle 450 or best offer and I have a 24 Inch Indian Silky Unit small/medium 21.75 for sale 325 or best offer.The first 3 are the Malaysian and the last 3 are the Indian If you need more pic email me and I will send them to you Those who have bought from me know I stand by what I sale however there will BE NO REFUNDS this is a FINAL SALE if you have an issue we can talk about it. NO SCAMMERS PLEASE I have had enough . NO SENDING BEFORE GET PAID SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES ARE INCLUDED IF FULL PRICE IF AND OFFER THAT IS NEGOTIABLE I am not on the board daily so email me at msnitabug@gmail.comWink
photo INDIAN SILKYphoto INDIANphoto indian cap
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:08pm
I have purchased from this memeber before, no issues with the transaction. Think its always good to vouch for memebers that won't scam other members on the board. Good luck with your sale.
That's some beautiful hair.

Edited by starliteboo - Feb 01 2013 at 11:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:34am
Thank you for the compliment I try to be fair and honest with those who have bought from me Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:29pm
BumpWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic