Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 25 yrs dating, then he marries somebody else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

25 yrs dating, then he marries somebody else

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 22 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 17769
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:19pm
She just settled. 
My best friend told his girl that he never could see himself getting married again. He even told her he didn't want to be in a relationship (he meant it too at the time). She didn't sweat him about it..she kept dating him..he eventually made her his girl...and after a couple of years she told him that she understood he didn't see himself getting married, but that she wasn't going to be a 10-year girlfriend and that at some point they will need to go their separate ways if they aren't on the same page..no pressure...now she is his wife. 

I mean, yes you have to listen to what a man says and does...can't change him..but you can remind him from time to time that you are not going to be around for the long run if you aren't going to get what you want. She became content with being his baby's mom and live-in partner. His side chick came along as was probably like ...'yea..okay, we can kick it for the time being, but at some point I'm about to break on you'. 

In other words..a man will get away with what you let him get away with. 


Edited by khivey - Aug 14 2013 at 4:21pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2013
Location: The Abyss
Status: Offline
Points: 3800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:27pm
I'm going to do what this man has done. Swag.
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 38475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:28pm
You nailed it Khivey
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Offline
Points: 358405
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

I'm going to do what this man has done. Swag.
He's as dumb and reckless as she is though lol...
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105811
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:02am
Why did she DATE him for 25 years? Thats 24.5 years too long with knowing that he wasnt into marriage Confused
Back to Top
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 09 2008
Location: US - Alabama
Status: Offline
Points: 39965
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Why did she DATE him for 25 years? Thats 24.5 years too long with knowing that he wasnt into marriage Confused
Chick fell in love with his lifestyle and how he was making bank. Thought that she could tied the dude down by settling with him and giving him kids (hoping that he would finally marry her).. She did it to herself.. Dude had no intentions of marrying her and, yet, she continued to stay. Chick wasted the best years of her life living in a fantasy world.. 

Edited by EasterBell - Aug 15 2013 at 9:06am
Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

She just settled. 
My best friend told his girl that he never could see himself getting married again. He even told her he didn't want to be in a relationship (he meant it too at the time). She didn't sweat him about it..she kept dating him..he eventually made her his girl...and after a couple of years she told him that she understood he didn't see himself getting married, but that she wasn't going to be a 10-year girlfriend and that at some point they will need to go their separate ways if they aren't on the same page..no pressure...now she is his wife. 

I mean, yes you have to listen to what a man says and does...can't change him..but you can remind him from time to time that you are not going to be around for the long run if you aren't going to get what you want. She became content with being his baby's mom and live-in partner. His side chick came along as was probably like ...'yea..okay, we can kick it for the time being, but at some point I'm about to break on you'. 

In other words..a man will get away with what you let him get away with. 
 
This is a good example.
 
She hung in there but she had a cutoff date .. 2 years. So she gave him an ultimatum ... get married or bounce. Confused
 
Hey, 50 isn't the end of her life though - still lots of fun to be had. She will have to get her head together though if she wants to move on from this and be happy,
 
Back to Top
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2013
Location: The Abyss
Status: Offline
Points: 3800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 6:53am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

I'm going to do what this man has done. Swag.
He's as dumb and reckless as she is though lol...
 
He ain't lose not one red cent though!!!!!
Back to Top
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 06 2011
Location: WTF
Status: Offline
Points: 6285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 6:12pm
He was ready for Marriage he just did not want it with her. Sometimes as women we hold to much value into the time we feel we invested in a relationship she wasted a lot of time.She probably thinking that I been with him 5,10,15 years and etc now and I do not want to start over I will keep hoping he will change and he changed alright to next woman.
Back to Top
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 08 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 32169
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:32pm
DAMN!


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down