Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

25 Frustrating Things About Being An Extrovert

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Introverts are better Approve

Extroverts are cool...just not all the time lol
i read this in clc's voice  
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:54pm
introvert that has to force myself to be an extrovert in social situations.  Folks say "hey, want to come to my party." and my immediate response is to go hide in my hole like John Cage.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:59pm
Introverts have it more worse. No one understands us (or maybe I should say "me" Unhappy).
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 10:12pm
I cant relate, im a introvertApprove. some extroverts can be annoying, and i push them away. I dont like people all up in my space too quickly. I take a while to warm up to people and it depends on the situation. sometimes i wish i was an extrovert, i dont even know how to fake it. 
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 10:33pm
I'm borderline and I get tired of trying to explain what that means to extreme extroverts or introverts.

I can't understand why that is so difficult. Smh this is why these categories are sometimes more of a problem than they are helpful. I'm cool chilling by myself. I'm cool chilling in groups (of balanced well-adjusted people). I'm cool being the center of attention. I'm cool watching the chaos. How I am mostly depends on who I'm around. It's like I'm sensitive to the overall vibe that each person contributes too.  A lot of a certain type will skew it one direction that I either love or hate. Some people screw it up just by being present. Some people make it great just by being present.

.........I do feel for extreme extroverts who need someone to drain *cough* I mean, talk to and interact with when they have a lot going on. I ain't the one though. For THOSE types, I claim extreme introvert. *closes door to personal space* buh-bye now LOL
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:26am
IM a total extrovert. I look at introverts like they are scared to express themselves. IM the one that is calling everyone to hang out with bcuz I got off early at work and wanna go hang out.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:32am

17. Having those “OH MY GOD I NEED TO BE AROUND PEOPLE” days…

i have never had a day like that in my life..Shocked

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 2:08am
I'm both
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 2:45am
i'm definitely both, but I'm probably 85% extrovert lol.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:24am
I'm definitely an introvert with splashes of extroversion--if I have something to say I'll say it otherwise I'm reserved

...being African, it's really not possible to be completely introverted without coming across as rude lol.Disapprove 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>