Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed25+ folks, I gotta question for ya...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:28pm
I began to feel time very acutely....I realized that at least a quarter of my life had passed and I was not getting younger. i cut ppl out of my life that were not good for me. i stopped caring what ppl thought of me, and I let go of feelings that I "should" be doing/feeling/believing certain things. I really began to live for me. it was (and is) a really freeing process.
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:33pm
I'm 25 now and I can tell you- I have much more focus, confidence, and clarity than I did when I was in my early twenties. Looking back, I was def. impulsive and made stupid mistakes- but I was also coming into my own. I've had plenty of WTF moments, but at least I have some "been there, done that" stories to tell my future kids lol.

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:34pm
25 is aroun the corner...I'm not the same 21ish ismile! I look back and think "what the ---- was I doing"
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Yep, that's why I'm glad I waited to go back to college. I'm more focused, I work harder, I have better priorities. I just make better life decisions and it really all started when I turned 25-26. It's part of the reason why I think delaying college is better, I hate dealing with the mentality of fresh out of college 22-23 year olds in the workplace.

This. I didn't get serious about credit too until about 26ish. Before that I was like "fukc it, I'll pay them bishes when I get good and ready"
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:20pm
I think its definitely true.

I was a lot more impulsive and wild when I was younger. I did whatever I wanted to with no thought of consequences and repercussions. I was quick to argue, fight, vandalize, and all that other crazy stuff.

As I got older, I started thinking I didn't wanna end up in jail or dead behind the craziness I was doing.

I still have weak moments where my inner ratchet wants (and sometimes does) to come to surface, but I exercise a lot more control now.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic