24 Virgin Brazilian Full Lace Wig for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:44am
Can you please post clearly pictures of the inside of the cap.
Sponsored Links

Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:58am
So so cute!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

How many inches of lace?

This ^^^
The inside of the cap doesn't look like ventilating lace. It look like regular clothe lace. Can you show the inside of the cap?
Prairieflower1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

How many inches of lace?

This ^^^
The inside of the cap doesn't look like ventilating lace. It look like regular clothe lace. Can you show the inside of the cap?

I copied the pic and lightened it up.  It looks like maybe a "skin top" wig like I used to wear back in the day, but not a ventilated lace wig.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Prairieflower1960 Prairieflower1960 wrote:

How many inches of lace?

This ^^^

I copied the pic and lightened it up.  It looks like maybe a "skin top" wig like I used to wear back in the day, but not a ventilated lace wig.
I thought the same thing. One of those you get from the beauty supply store with the hard skintop.
Prairieflower1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:17pm
Sounds a little fishy to me.  With the requests asking for better photo of the inside of the cap and still nothing.Shocked
haircaresista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haircaresista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:00am
It's similar to these lace wig caps: .

http://www.hairbird.com/its-a-wig-braid-wig-wind.html

More pictures of the cap will be posted later.

It was purchased as a lace wig.

Edited by haircaresista - Feb 02 2013 at 4:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haircaresista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:03am

Originally posted by Prairieflower1960 Prairieflower1960 wrote:

How many inches of lace?

This ^^^

I thought the same thing. One of those you get from the beauty supply store with the hard skintop.

That is not all of the wig cap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haircaresista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:09am
SOLD

Edited by haircaresista - Feb 02 2013 at 9:07am
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:53am

Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

Does it have wefts in it

QUOTE-=haircaresista]
QUOTE]No.Ouch

I'm confusedConfused I asked this question then the next thing I see the inside of what is old school wigs which has wefts that I  can see There is nothing wrong with that I have one I wear especially if I need to go somewhere in a flash but you posted it as a full lace wig and if you been on this board more then a day with the many post and pictures of FULL LACE WIGS you had to know yours is not that. Now what if a new member who was trusting bought your wig got it home then found out it was a regular wig then that would another issue and problem especially since your across the pond when all you had to do is list it for what it is . There are members on here who don't wear lace wigs but regular wigs so now your reputation is in questionErmm I sell units and mine are not cheap I BETTER ANDHAVEMAKE SURE MY CUSTOMERS GET WHAT THEY ASK FOR AND ARE SATISFIED  of course sometimes you get someone you can't please at all but that's rare if you are fair with your buyers and now selling your units has left a bad taste in our mouths just because you were not straight and upfront with the type of lace or cap that you told us it was and that your trying to sell  JIMOStern Smile

Edited by SistaHollywood - Feb 02 2013 at 5:05am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>