Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

230 girls abducted in Nigeria still missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:12pm
US offering 7 million dollar bounty on the head of the Islamist militant group Boko Haram,
is huge espescially when the selling of one girl nets $12 in that area. He'll be turned in by his own men.
Hopefully this will deter such kidnappings in the future.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:29am
This is so daggone sad. I have a video on my phone with what they are doing to the girls. Some are killed and some are turned to sex slaves. Its super graphic. The Islamist groups dig a hole and bury the girls all they way up to their neck. Then use stones to throw at their heads until they die. Sigh. Its just sad!!!

I couldn't even watch the video I had to ask for the summary. Just WHY???????? These people need to be sniped. Yes I agree America should go there and find these idiots.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

This is so daggone sad. I have a video on my phone with what they are doing to the girls. Some are killed and some are turned to sex slaves. Its super graphic. The Islamist groups dig a hole and bury the girls all they way up to their neck. Then use stones to throw at their heads until they die. Sigh. Its just sad!!!

I couldn't even watch the video I had to ask for the summary. Just WHY???????? These people need to be sniped. Yes I agree America should go there and find these idiots.
 CryCryCry I can't believe this is happening.

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:54am
No please say this is not happening I could not imagine this is still going on...being raised in America I'm so green..so sad this breaks my heart!!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:36am
Im so freaking mad. I asked my friend that just came back on Saturday if anything was going on in Nigeria about the missing girl he said nope. Its just recently as of this week that everyone is even getting involved.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:38am

Im so freaking mad. I asked my friend that just came back on Saturday if anything was going on in Nigeria about the missing girl he said nope. Its just recently as of this week that everyone is even getting involved.

Frightening 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:41am
I don't even have the heart to watch the video. I just asked for the summry.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:04am

Jesus!!! I hope they get killed when they are found. Bastards.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:35pm
Backing: Celebrities including Mary J Blige have joined a worldwide social media campaign putting pressure on the Nigerian government to bring the girls back
Michelle Obama shared this photo of herself along with the caption Our prayers are with the missing Nigerian girls and their families.
Leona Lewis holds a piece of paper with the message on while standing in a corridor
Amy Poehler and Malala Yousafzai tweeted their support for the Bring Back Our Girls campaign
Kevin Frazier and Thea Andrews, co-hosts of The Insider, shared this photo via Twitter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:44pm
i'm so mad at that jacked up country.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic