Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

230 girls abducted in Nigeria still missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:36am
Im so freaking mad. I asked my friend that just came back on Saturday if anything was going on in Nigeria about the missing girl he said nope. Its just recently as of this week that everyone is even getting involved.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Im so freaking mad. I asked my friend that just came back on Saturday if anything was going on in Nigeria about the missing girl he said nope. Its just recently as of this week that everyone is even getting involved.

Frightening 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:41am
I don't even have the heart to watch the video. I just asked for the summry.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

This is so daggone sad. I have a video on my phone with what they are doing to the girls. Some are killed and some are turned to sex slaves. Its super graphic. The Islamist groups dig a hole and bury the girls all they way up to their neck. Then use stones to throw at their heads until they die. Sigh. Its just sad!!!

I couldn't even watch the video I had to ask for the summary. Just WHY???????? These people need to be sniped. Yes I agree America should go there and find these idiots.

Jesus!!! I hope they get killed when they are found. Bastards.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:35pm
Backing: Celebrities including Mary J Blige have joined a worldwide social media campaign putting pressure on the Nigerian government to bring the girls back
Michelle Obama shared this photo of herself along with the caption Our prayers are with the missing Nigerian girls and their families.
Leona Lewis holds a piece of paper with the message on while standing in a corridor
Amy Poehler and Malala Yousafzai tweeted their support for the Bring Back Our Girls campaign
Kevin Frazier and Thea Andrews, co-hosts of The Insider, shared this photo via Twitter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:44pm
i'm so mad at that jacked up country.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:54pm
ethiopienne

“Your calls for the United States to get involved in this crisis undermines the democratic process in Nigeria and co-opts the growing movement against the inept and kleptocratic Jonathan administration. It was Nigerians who took their good for nothing President to task and challenged him to address the plight of the missing girls. It is in their hands to seek justice for these girls and to ensure that the Nigerian government is held accountable. Your emphasis on U.S. action does more harm to the people you are supposedly trying to help and it only expands and sustain U.S. military might.
If you must do something, learn more about the amazing activists and journalists…who have risked arrests and their lives as they challenge the Nigerian government to do better for its people within the democratic process. If you must tweet, tweet to support and embolden them, don’t direct your calls to action to the United States government who seeks to only embolden American militarism. Don’t join the American government and military in co-opting this movement started and sustained by Nigerians.”
—      Dear Americans, Your Hashtags Won’t #BringBackOurGirls. You Might Actually Be Making Things Worse.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:58pm
^^Sorry, but that blogger seems more worried about a US military presence then for the welfare of 270 girls and the slaughter of 300 villagers in 1 day by the hands of these extremist killers...

I fail to see how things can get worse by shining a blaring international light on the human rights crisis in Nigeria thru the internet. 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

^^Sorry, but that blogger seems more worried about a US military presence then for the welfare of 270 girls and the slaughter of 300 villagers in 1 day by the hands of these extremist killers...

I fail to see how things can get worse by shining a blaring international light on the human rights crisis in Nigeria thru the internet. 

this, they need to remove head from ass.

those girls need to be brought back by any means necessary
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 1:57am
uhm...based on what my friend in Nigeria has told me ain't nobody emboldened by this story nor were they working hard to find these girls...she simply told me nobody cared bc it was "up North."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic