Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 23 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Childfree Woman
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

23 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Childfree Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:29pm
I think in general everyone should just mind their own and be respectful of other women when it comes to their reproductive choices.

...it's definitely harder with parents though..I told my mum I wasn't interested in kids and she turned around and looked at me like this smh

I swiftly added "at least not now" and she was cool.LOL

Edited by CherryBlossom - Nov 10 2013 at 2:29pm
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:37pm
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:29pm
LOL

Evelyn's stank face tho...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:32pm
I've said those things a lot.. 

(didnt read the thread)
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

The words bitter and miserable are getting thrown around a lot in this thread. Someone making a comment about you having children does not automatically mean that the person is bitter or miserableLOL Sometimes its a legit question or comment being made. I would call the person nosey or rude but bitter and miserable is reaching. 

Did you read those comments, though? They're isnt a way to make comments like those without a bit of malice and/or bitterness. 
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I've said some mean things to parents, but only if they've insulted me first.

Comments like "you're irresponsible" or "you're selfish" or "you may as well have kids, you already have all the stretchmarks anyway" are always met with insults.

My neck jerked back soooo quick when I read this. Please tell me you got them in check!
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

Oh my gosh!  I get #17 & #23 all the time at work.  FYI: the average age of the people I work with is 60.  Yes, 60 and none of them can HAVE kids now. 

Add to the fact that I'm not married and the folks I work with think I'm going to grow bitter and lonely eating cat food out of garbage cans and talking to myself...

Wait, I already talk to myself...Embarrassed

well you're name is kittenwhip, you might actually enjoy the taste of cat food? LOL

Oh you wrong, you sooooo wrong!LOL  My ex gave me the nickname "Kitten with a whip", which I later found out was the name of an old Ann Margaret movie.  That's what happens when you're 20 and your boyfriend is 45 (at least we were at the timeEmbarrassed)  

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I think in general everyone should just mind their own and be respectful of other women when it comes to their reproductive choices.

...it's definitely harder with parents though..I told my mum I wasn't interested in kids and she turned around and looked at me like this smh

[insert gif here]
I swiftly added "at least not now" and she was cool.LOL

I think it's particularly harder for parents to accept your reproductive choices when they differ from their own because it can seem like you're passing judgement on their life decision to have kids (they had you). 

Edited by Brilaw - Nov 10 2013 at 11:34pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:51am

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Oh my gosh!  I get #17 & #23 all the time at work.  FYI: the average age of the people I work with is 60.  Yes, 60 and none of them can HAVE kids now. 

Add to the fact that I'm not married and the folks I work with think I'm going to grow bitter and lonely eating cat food out of garbage cans and talking to myself...

Wait, I already talk to myself...Embarrassed

well you're name is kittenwhip, you might actually enjoy the taste of cat food? LOL

Oh you wrong, you sooooo wrong!LOL  My ex gave me the nickname "Kitten with a whip", which I later found out was the name of an old Ann Margaret movie.  That's what happens when you're 20 and your boyfriend is 45 (at least we were at the timeEmbarrassed)  

ShockedShockedShocked

girl!!

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:01am
Kitten.....u know u was fuccin' with a child molester right?

j/k.  I gotta know tho... how did y'all meet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic