Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 23 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Childfree Woman
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

23 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Childfree Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:46pm
my great aunt never birthed her own children

but we were all her children, she took us all under her wing and took very good care of all us from her sisters and brothers, my aunts and uncles and even their grandchildren

in return she was loved dearly and WELL taken care of

she was never alone a day in her life, even well after her husband passed.

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:28am
Is it wrong to give a baby/child a sedative before bording a flight?  Some NyQuil or Benedryl or summin'?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:33am
diva nooooo dont drug babies.
dont even let your uncle let them
take a sip of beer. cause we all have 
that one uncle...i think. lol. 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:58am
LOL  I've had my hot chocolate spiked with Brandy before. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

diva nooooo dont drug babies.
dont even let your uncle let them
take a sip of beer. cause we all have 
that one uncle...i think. lol. 

I used to drain my daddy's beer cans when I was 5...I went ham one day & got drunk @ 5years old...smdh...I threw up and never took another damn drank....I don't drink to this day because of it....BUT that could've went either way....LOL

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 09 2013 at 9:39am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:13am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Is it wrong to give a baby/child a sedative before bording a flight?  Some NyQuil or Benedryl or summin'?

No. Benadryl is fine......I ain't got no babies but.......trust me
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:18am
My stepmom told me her granny used to drink whiskey and then blow the fumes in the grandkids nostrils to gt them to sleep.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 10:15am
I was given a hot tottie  when I was around 8-9 when I had the flu really bad and couldnt sleep. At that time I didnt know what it was but it was AMAZING! I use to after I got well I use to beg my mom to make it again and she refused.......Ahh whiskey.... i knew i loved you even so long ago.
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:53pm
Oh my gosh!  I get #17 & #23 all the time at work.  FYI: the average age of the people I work with is 60.  Yes, 60 and none of them can HAVE kids now. 

Add to the fact that I'm not married and the folks I work with think I'm going to grow bitter and lonely eating cat food out of garbage cans and talking to myself...

Wait, I already talk to myself...Embarrassed

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:23pm
I too had almost all of that mess said to me except for the crazy cat woman in training comment. Most of the time I laugh it off because most of these type of people (mainly women) that say sh!t like that are bitter bishes and are looking for someone to accompany them in their misery. 

Every girlfriend I have wish they can take a trip on a whim or simply leave the house whenever they feel like it.   I don't rub my freedom in their faces and I'm sure they don't try to rub their "bundles of joy" in my face either.  As long as they respect my decision to live my life the way I want, we cool...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
  Share Topic