Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 23 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Childfree Woman
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

23 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Childfree Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 4:25pm
hmm....well, i see it as "free of kids" in a negative way, like those who have kids are in bondage or something. Thats my interpretation, not knocking yours nor knocking anyone for using the term. Thats just how it reads/came across, to me.
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

oh, but I do plan to have some grandchildren. Don't ask me how, I'll make it happen. lol. But I think having grandchildren is the best!

LOL purp you seem nice. im sure somebody babies would love to call you grandma.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

hmm....well, i see it as "free of kids" in a negative way, like those who have kids are in bondage or something. Thats my interpretation, not knocking yours nor knocking anyone for using the term. Thats just how it reads/came across, to me.

This. I guess people always have to put down others decisions in order to feel good about their decisions. Both have their ups and downs. Its a choice you make. I don't consider myself to have been a burden on my parents and I surely don't feel that way about my kids. 

Just like the light skin vs dark skin, married vs non married, slim vs thick, natural vs relaxed, etc etc blah blah blah

One group has to put down the other in order to feel good it seems.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

families will squabble over grandma's 1998 bonneville LOL

lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 7:52pm

you are in bondage though.  it's just not a bad thing if you enjoy being a parent.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

people forget they can adopt...
That would still mean that the person has a child/children...lol.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

people forget they can adopt...
That would still mean that the person has a child/children...lol.

no.
the "old bitter" people who wish they would of had kids can still adopt. it's never too late.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 08 2013 at 8:21pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:46pm
I visit my elderly relatives. . And they have kids.
Just putting that out there..lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:53pm
I want to be a parent for selfish reasons.

I don't need little love obligations or insurance policies, no. I want to create something great plain and simple. I know I'm setting myself up for heartbreak though , cause of the whole free will thing..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you are in bondage though.  it's just not a bad thing if you enjoy being a parent.

Anything can be looked at as  bondage  to a certain extent then. If you have a demanding job that you have to plan your life around, thats bondage, if you are caring for a sick parent and it keeps you from doing certain things, thats bondage. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>