Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 23 Things You Shouldnt Say To A Childfree Woman
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

23 Things You Shouldnt Say To A Childfree Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:33pm
5 and 6Approve
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:34pm
They forgot these

#24. Can you watch my kids on NYE?
#25. I know you said it was an adult party but can I bring lil man? He'll probably sleep the whole time anyway

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

5 and 6Approve

cool so they're not babies anymoreWink
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 3:00am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Blah, Blah, Blah....misery loves company. 

People like that are just plain jealous of you and your freedom and want your life as messed up as theirs. Not everyone's wants or is cut out to be a parent. It's too much mental, physical & emotional work for 18+ years......

And this statement comes from a woman who had kids. 

ITA.

And they stay trying to trick you with  #17 "You think you don't want children, but once you have them you'll change your mind."

But what about if I don't change my mind when they get here? What now? 

I honestly think that a lot of women regret giving into the pressure to have children when they knew that they felt differently. Its just not acceptable to say so. 

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that my life would not be better if I had children right now.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 3:27am
lol, they can say whatever the f*ck they want, but in the end, all I have to say back is "zzzzzzzz whenever I want to" LOL

#thatswhatniecesandnephewsarefor
#imgood
#teamproudcatlady
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

honest question: i dont understand the kids overrated burden. why does everyone think that when you have kids your life is over?  sure you have to spend a little extra on things but sheesh...what is it you wanna do that you cant with kids?

i mean i travel. i buy myself gifts. i go out to breakfast/lunch/dinner when i want. i hang with friends. what do you think you're missing if you have them?
I still do everything I want. Last night DH and I went to dinner and a show, saw 7 comedians, laughed our asses off. Next week we are going out of town for some alone time overnight at a posh hotel. The following week, we're taking a family vacation. I've always done alot,with or without kids
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:24am
I feel like this is a kid bashing thread.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:25am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

There's also nothing more beautiful than coming to a peaceful home after a long day of work.
what's better than that is when u come home and they go "Mommy! & run to throw their little arms around u, put their warm soft little hands on ur face and kiss u, muah" . It's a really warm and loving feeling.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But for some their kids bring them peace .
Just depends on the stage you're in.

noise does not bring me peace if im trying to sleep.LOL
that doesn't even happen if ur breastfeeding. Don't believe the hype. Not all babies are criers
Longhairwanted8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Longhairwanted8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:30am
I hate when you say that you don't want kids and they say, ooh you don't like kids. That makes me angry. I love kids but bringing a life into this world is so important andI can't handle that. I wish more people took it more seriously
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic