FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

22+ lace wig

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22+ lace wig
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:47pm
Hey everyone,
I ordered a full lace wig and its just not what I want.
The lace is transparent, the knots are not bleached and it is a tad thin. It is suppose to be 24" but it seems shorter. I wanted my hair done for my god childs christening.If anyone has lf or lw to they are willing to sell for a reasonable price please pm me. I would like it to be at least 22" nothing lighter than a #2 & a yaki texture

Edited by iBetYouhNvNika - Dec 12 2012 at 3:48pm
Sponsored Links

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:43am
I have a Chinese lite yaki 22 inches great density for 330 including shipping Most of the old timers know me and know what I sell I am not on this site all the time but you can email me at msnitabug@gmail.com if interested.Wink
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:34pm
I have purchased from this BHM member before and it was a great transaction no issues.
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:02pm
I can also vouch for SHW she is the real deal and will not cheat you.
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:45am
Thanks for the vote of confidence ladies its so hard to try and convence others we won't cheat them or if something goes wrong we either fix it and make it right . Most of us know each other by their post reputation and how we try to be an asset to the site. Also non of us want to loose a red cent over any hair especially since its always a struggle trying to find the right hair the right color the right price so I try to make my word my bond and remember to treat others like they were my kids grands or great grands. The icing on the cake for me is when you get wonderful feedback from members who you have enjoyed an online friendship with them and their contribution they make to make the board a success and its makes me feel all CryCryCry and glowy insideBig smileBig smileBig smile
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:44pm
Sista *big hug* Where you been hiding?
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:35am
Shaniqua thoDead

Whaaaaa
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:59am
WHO THE Censored IS SHANIQUA

Who are you addressing you imbecile?!?!

Reported

*groans*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training