Extensions Plus

22 inch Frontal Lace Wig *Beater*

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
jaydedangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaydedangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22 inch Frontal Lace Wig *Beater*
    Posted: Jul 03 2017 at 10:24am
22 inch 100% Straight Human Hair Frontal Lace Wig..I am calling it a beater only because there is a tear/hole where one of the ear tabs were...i purchased it from another member that way..it does not affect the wearing of the unit in any way in my opinion.

Unsure of what type of hair as she just advertised as purchased and worn twice. I purchased it and I wore it for 4 days but I the color is not for me..its a #4 and I just do not feel like coloring the hair and I honestly don't feel like curling the hair every day. It does curl beautiful without any product. Unsure of the density as I know nothing about that. Its on the lighter side but you can sew in more hair to add more fullness and volume and does have layers and side bangs but can also be worn with the middle part.

Going to crosspost on other sites but wanted to see if someone here was interested in it also.
Immediate Payment Please. I do have this xposted.

$65.00 Shipped ..please be paypal ready. All Sales Final!

Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic