BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 980981982983984 985>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

My business is doing very well. My son is fat and adorable. My daughter is beautiful and smart. My fiancé is very emotionally and spiritually supportive. My dogs r healthy. Everything is going very well. Plus I dress well now lol. I’m so grateful for the years of info I received from bhm.

Hey Nj!!!
Im glad to hear that everything is going great for you and your family!Heart

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2019 at 11:43pm
i am confused why the owner of bhm doesn't simply close the forum and let it be only readable. - except maybe marketplace. There's zero action in this forum.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2019 at 8:47am
I miss y'allOuch I have ratchet stuff to tell you people from time to time, but it is a ghost town here.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2019 at 9:35am
Has anyone heard from Diane? Please tell her to reply her PM. Thanks yall.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2019 at 10:23am
I feel so disappointed with Gladys Night, Chloe & Halle and Big Boi for performing at the NFL yesterday. I didn't bother including Travis Scott because I feel we all knew he was going to sell out regardless of the price.

Its like the NFL had purposely hired these ppl (and yes, including that black choir hollering for no reason with Maroon 5) out of spite. Just to throw it in our faces as to say "We still got some of your folks to tap dance for the NFL."

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2019 at 4:53am
crazy true story:

a girl lives in an apartment that is minutes from her college campus.
she and her roommate would notice odd fingerprints on their bathroom mirrors. would notice that clothing was missing from time to time.

her roommate went home for the weekend and she is in the apartment and hears movement in her roommate's room and thinks the girl has come home early. She opens her roommates door....there is a white, young, drug addicted homeless man in the roommate's closet with her t-shirt and fashionnova jeans on, stuffing her shyt into her backpack to steal. His hypodermic needles fall on the floor. He introduces himself like he didnt do anything wrong. he said that he has been jimmying the lock, breaking in and squatting living in their place for months when they are in class or away.

He runs out and the police find him near a local gas station hiding. He has ecstasy and heroin in his backpack.

the girls were supposed to file a complaint with their apartment to see why it was so easy to break in and to find out why the apartment security did not see a man lurking and breaking into her apartment and any other apartments month after month and if his other homeless buddies are doing the same thing.

crazy!!! but true. i know the roommate that was out of town. my distant relative.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2019 at 9:12am
^^OMG! That's a horrifying story.    
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2019 at 2:38pm
Yes, horrifying!
Here is the news article about what happened:

North Carolina college student returns from work to find a 30-year-old intruder hiding in her closet wearing her CLOTHES - before he he puts her hat on, checks his reflection in the mirror and asks for a HUG

• The woman, named only as Maddie, found the man in her student apartment 
  • Andrew Swafford, 30, was discovered wearing her clothes inside her closet
  • The UNC Greensboro student said things had previously been going missing

By GEORGE MARTIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:54 EST, 5 February 2019 UPDATED: 07:18 EST, 5 February 2019

361shares

View comments

Andrew Swafford, 30, was charged with&nbsp;misdemeanor breaking and entering over the weekend
+3

Andrew Swafford, 30, was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering over the weekend

A college student got the fright of her life after returning to her dorm to find a man wearing all her clothes and hiding in her closet. 

The University of North Carolina student, named only as Maddie, said she found 30-year-old Andrew Swafford wearing her socks and shoes and holding a bag of her clothes this weekend.

According to Maddie, she had noticed items of clothing going missing for some time in the run up to Sunday's upsetting discovery. 

She had just finished work and was returning to her UNC Greensboro apartment complex at the Summit at the Edge Apartments when she found Swafford.

'I've been having pieces of clothes go missing, like shirts and pants,' Maddie told Fox 8.

'We always joke that there's a ghost in here because I've been missing clothes since I've been living here. 

'I just hear rattling in my closet. It sounded like a raccoon in my closet,' Maddie said. 'I said 'Who's there?' And somebody answers me. He said 'oh my name is Drew'.

'I open the door and he's in there, wearing all of my clothes. My socks. My shoes. And he has a book bag full of my clothes.

A photo taken by Maddie in the wake of the incident shows Swafford hiding in her closet surrounded by a pile of her clothes
+3

A photo taken by Maddie in the wake of the incident shows Swafford hiding in her closet surrounded by a pile of her clothes

'He tries on my hat. He goes in the bathroom and looks in the mirror and then said 'you're really pretty, can I give you a hug?'' she recalls. 'But he never touched me.' 

Maddie said she stayed with Swofford for about 10 minutes before her boyfriend arrive and he fled the building.

Police in Greensboro then arrested Swofford a block away from the apartment complex. 

He was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering, although police spokesperson Ron Glenn said Swofford was 'not violent'. 

'She apparently came home around her lunch break, heard a noise in her closet and found him in there,' Greensboro Police spokesman Glenn said. 

Greensboro Police did not reveal how Swofford managed to gain entry to the apartment, despite Maddie and her roommates saying they always lock their doors. 

He is currently being held on a total of $26,600 bail at the Guilford County Jail, according to records on the Guilford County Sheriff's Office website. 

Swofford appeared in court on Monday via video conference and remained in custody. It is not clear if he has hired an attorney and he could not be reached for comment by Heavy.

Swafford is currently being held on a total of $26,600 bail at the Guilford County Jail
+3

Swafford is currently being held on a total of $26,600 bail at the Guilford County Jail

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2019 at 4:44pm
^^ Yikes! That's crazy😲😲😲
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2019 at 9:42pm
😳
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 980981982983984 985>
  Share Topic