FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 977978979980981>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 6:32pm
we gotta do better.

u get berated for 'acting like you a perfect' and a perfections but one mistake, oversight, etc you are side eyed and criminilized so what does one do.... you get hounded down for every mistake.

what's one to do.

cant please ppl

Edited by sbrownie84 - Aug 06 2018 at 10:46pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 10:42pm
work home school... been like that since ive known myself.  before that was work home.  I hardly even socialize.. barely went to the movies last month  to see mr rogers to pay homage to my childhood after 2 years...was treating myself for what I thought was an accomplishment at the time only to now wonder if i made a mistake where that is concerned.  i guess that is my punishment for blowing 10 bucks on a movie.. Lucky for me it was less thant $25

See me popping bottles?
i dont drink. I dont smoke.  what will i try to scam someone out of $25 for?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 10:56pm
One of my favorite scene in the Shawshank Redemption is after Andy spent  many years of a life sentence in prison for being framed for his wife's death, felt guilty for being an alcoholic and innattentive husband BUT when he had enough he said, "Whatever mistakes, Ive made, ive paid for it and then some."  I loved that scene of forgiving yourself and knowing that though you know you should have paid the price for the things you have done wrong, it does have to be a life sentence or for as long as people get a kick out of punishing you forever about it.  

it's done.

When you pay the price you pay the price...lets just hope it is not less than $25. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 10:59pm
all these wonderful parents teaching other people's kids character and responsibility.  Let's hope it mirrors in their own homes.  

I could have had kids.  Thought I was doing the responsible thing by waiting, but i probably would be seen as more responsible if i did have one at my age.  Maybe they'd overlook the $25 b/c kids are 'expensive'

As women we should respect everyone's life decision.  

hey? *shrugs shoulders.

Edited by sbrownie84 - Aug 06 2018 at 11:01pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2018 at 8:57pm
Stern Smile

Stern Smile

Wait, What? D.L. Hughley Reveals His Wife PAID Mistress Years AFTER The Death Of Baby Out Of Wedlock (That She Initially Didn't Know About)

Aug 08 | 

photo dlhughleywife2.png

Y'all, grab a seat and a mug because D.L. Hughley and his wife LaDonna Hughley are about to blow your mind. Get the deets on his wife financially taking care of a woman who had his baby (outside of his marriage) that eventually died inside...

This story literally feels like a page out of a fiction drama or something we would see on Lee Daniels' "Empire." It's shocking AF.

D.L. Hughley's wife takes the term "ride or die" to a whole new level.

The comedian recently sat down with VLAD TV where he got real candid about his childhood. In the interview, he revealed several things about his past, like how he lost his virginity to a 20-something-year-old at the age of 13, how his mother mistreated him, and more shocking details about his 30+ year marriage to his wife LaDonna Hughley.

photo DLHughleywife.png

Years ago, the comedian opened up about cheating on his wife . It's no secret he was a habitual cheater. He even revealed one affair produced a baby while he was still married to his wife. D.L. tried to keep the baby news on the down low until he was ready to tell his wife and kids, but life sped up the process. And quick!

D.L. said his 9-month-old baby was killed by his mistress' boyfriend. He said he had prayed to God, asking him to "take this off me." And then instantly, "my prayer was answered in the worse possible way," he said.

However, after the baby died, he STILL didn't tell his wife about it. It wasn't until years later. He couldn't stand the guilt, so he eventually told her about the baby he had behind her back. Then after that, the mistress came back saying she needed money.

"Years later, the girl - it jammed her up too like it did me," he explained. "She started asking for money. She needed some money. And I told her my wife would have to take care of it. Because I couldn’t."

So he put the aftermath of his f*** up on his wife.

"So, she and my wife started talking and my wife started giving her money," he continued. "The condition was that she could never ask me and my wife to take care of her, so my wife took it from my allowance that I’ve never gotten back." Allowance? Hmm...maybe she handles all of his finances. D.L. confessed he doesn't know if his wife is still giving his former mistress money because he can't do that either apparently. "So I don’t know if she’s still giving it to her or not. But I know that I don’t get that money anymore. And I can’t go, ‘Are you still?..” I can’t do that," he shared.

D.L. shared that one day he was getting off an airplane when he saw that his wife AND the mistress was there. He then explained that the woman was the mother of the child that died and he said his wife told her, "Sorry for your loss."

In case you were wondering, the mistress' boyfriend - who allegedly killed the baby - did end up serving jail time, but he's out now. D.L. said he felt the man who killed his child didn't get enough time in prison for his crime. He said he felt like someone robbed him of something.

"Every time something good happens to me, I think about it," he said.

Edited by india100 - Aug 08 2018 at 8:57pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2018 at 9:47am
WTF?? I can't even comment on or mentally process DL Hughley's situation.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2018 at 8:50am
Wow 😲
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 10:21pm
Azealia Banks dragging Elon Musk by his hair plugs is not what 2018 asked for, but what it desperately needed😆
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2018 at 12:11am
For PH:
Elgin.Charle.s has a memoir coming out this month called "BI THE. WAY".
Embarrassed
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2018 at 10:55pm
Rip Aretha 💔
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 977978979980981>
  Share Topic