FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 973974975976977 981>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2018 at 9:49pm
I wish he would get out of office I’m sick of him and his wife
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 5:46am
I have a “What would you do?” question but don’t see the need in creating a thread for it. I’m hoping someone’s online before I really blow up.....

What if you went in your SO’s phone to obtain a picture from a trip but as soon as you open his/her phone, the Chrome Clear Browsing history window is up. My SO knows that I like to get pics from his phone and I normally ask to use his phone to retrieve them. However, he probably didn’t realize that he left that Clear browser window open.

A few years ago, I had busted him doing some real sneaky sh*t on a social media site. So I’m wondering whether I should be upset or not because right now I feel that he might be back to his old tricks.

Would you be mad? What would you do?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2018 at 10:07am
I would give him the benefit of the doubt and trust him until he gives you a reason not to.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2018 at 2:59pm
Part of you already believes whatever you believe. Trust ur instinct, ur not stupid or crazy. Whatever decision u need to make based on this reality, make that decision. If u think he is doing what u think it is, make ur decision on what u want to do about it. In the end, of u just want to be with him, be with him. Tell him what u saw, let it go.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2018 at 11:56pm
k

Edited by sbrownie84 - May 19 2018 at 11:57pm
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2018 at 12:18am
Geek
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2018 at 8:52pm
I remember when the Internet was fun now it’s just depressing...
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2018 at 5:54pm
If you are ordering packages from online, don't use the USPS shipping option if you want your packages to be delivered on time.

USPS.gov website is practically disabled and I'm missing multiple packages this week. I believe it has something to do with a major problem with their tracking delivery system/s.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 6:42pm
I get so happy over the most basic things when it comes to my parents. They are down south and my mom is using my hotspot to access wifi for her iPad while on the road and I think that is soo cute bc she is 78 yrs oldBig smileHeart
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2018 at 10:35pm
I'm officially committing to this.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 973974975976977 981>
  Share Topic