FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 697698699700701 912>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:58am
I do feel more grounded. Protected and at peace. More awake. My intuition is more clear. I take more time for myself and enjoy the moment without worrying about other people or things

I developed empathy which I've never had before.

Not sure if our "cycle" is done..I feel like he'll be back

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 11 2017 at 10:10am
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 10:14am
So it might still be unfolding. Just take the lessons and apply it yourself as they appear and see how it goes. Hopefully he is doing the same. Usually one person is evolving faster than the other, and that creates the separation, but the connection pulls you back, but then you get more purified by the connection until you've both worked out your shadow, and then you can both have the bliss you both initially desired.
It's a great experience if you like the scorpionic/plutonic burn of death and rebirth, like i do.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 10:19am
He makes me question whether he is hotep based on the amount of hotep keywords/phrases. Like hotep adjacent. I was laying on top of him, clothed, and asked, "Do you think mensuration is natural?"

I was so serious. He said, "Nita, I do not think the black woman is God"

Lmao. He knew right where I was going.

Edited by nitabug - Jan 11 2017 at 10:20am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 10:30am
^ i howled
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 10:51am
Don't be mad, I'm right. People should not aspire to b booty models after their 20's. Unless u struck enormous fans in ur twenties, u can not start at 32. I don't care how good u look. Commercial modeling, yes, u can pick up later in life. Booty/urban modeling? No. grow up.

Gon say, well should men stop trying to rap or be fighters (like Mma)? Ummm hell yes. It's horrible advice to tell u to do so. Spend that time u would've spent chasing childish late dreams and build a real life for urself. No matter what u choose you'll have to work hard. To b amber, chyna, Kim, u have to go hard. To b drake, Nikki, beyonce, u still have to work hard. If ur 31 trying to do this, I side eye u. Leave that to the kids.

I believe age doesn't stop most things, however there r fields where age really matters. Be cognizant and don't delude urself. You lack the virtue of honesty if u can't be real with urself.

This is really a lesson in seizing the moment and not letting time go by complacently. Take risks, make mistakes because this is ur time now.

Edited to correct grammar

Edited by creole booty - Jan 11 2017 at 10:53am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 10:53am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

***FYI:
I was in contact with DiorShow today and she is fine. I told her that we all had noticed that she hadnt posted for a really long time. She that she lurks here and there, but she is fine

Thanks for the update!
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 11:47am
lol thank you Cocobeans, CB, and KC
HeartHeartHeart
just went back some pages 

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 11:51am
Nita, primates (humans, apes, monkeys, gorillas) menstruate.
Dogs & cats bleed (estus)

I really dont get why the hell these hoteps think that women or Black women should not bleed like evolution intends for us to BUT im sure that it comes from lack of awareness. I imagine that they read a different type of book than the people that study science.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jan 11 2017 at 12:11pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 11:58am
CB, it is sad to see people like that. Desperate. Like they missed out on youth and want to recapture or capitalize on it late as hell. Like Bernice burgos is gorgeous, but when put in perspective that she has a daughter in her 20s, bernice seems to be in a box like she has nothing to show as accomplisments at a late age but her physical.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 12:09pm
I feel so bad for hoteps because their intention is in the right place, but they're too ignorant to get to their destination. 
It happens. lol. 
In an attempt to overcome the blatant oppression of black men and women that has recently become public again in America due to technology and social media, and the desire to develop some self value as a result, they've swung too far to the other side of the spectrum and have become deluded.

The 2 sides of duality is always fighting, and unfortunately some members get caught in that limbo state between conscious and unconscious. Before this recent hotep movement, this same idea was expressed with those natural nazis who in effort to reclaim the personal power and identity that wearing your natural kinks represent, swung so far to the other side that they simply became a slave to their kinks.
All they did was change masters. They won't see it that way, but IMO they're not free because they don't allow themselves the choice of wearing their hair however they want to. Instead of feeling forced to wear their hair straight, they're now forced (by their own guilt due to their limited perspective of freedom) to wear their hair only kinky. You're still in bondage IMO. Only now it's even more sad because it is self inflicted. 

Edited by Derri - Jan 11 2017 at 12:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 697698699700701 912>
  Share Topic