FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 696697698699700 836>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2017 at 10:57pm
***FYI:
I was in contact with DiorShow today and she is fine. I told her that we all had noticed that she hadnt posted for a really long time. She that she lurks here and there, but she is fine
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2017 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

lol @ people looking to meet their soul mate or twin flame
lol @ them expecting a blissfully amazing, smooth ride into the sunset, and instead confronting 
the deepest, darkest, most repressed aspects of themselves. 

Unless you're ready to feel like you're about to die, you don't want to meet your soul mate booboo... you want a dude compatible with your personality. Get a bigger social life and stawwp trying to be deep. 

I met mine

Very painful process but I'm glad it happened
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 7:33am
Shake Shack is coming to T.O.
well bitch don't!!!
you could keep your $50 burger and fries
ain't nobody got time for this exchange rate 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 7:44am
Obama is the epitome of why they try to oppress black people.
Even though he is half white, and he struggled in his youth with his cultural identity, the passion and natural coolness which is innate to every black man, and the boundless personal power that comes from his (the black man) introspection and education transformed him into the archetypal ruler, leader, and father.
He truly channelled his Saturn in Capricorn in the 12th house!!! 

Edited by Derri - Jan 11 2017 at 12:41pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:06am
Did you meet yours, Derri?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:18am
Yes, i have, HB.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:24am
I had a odd connection to someone I was with last year

I went to a few different psychics and one said twin flame, other said karmic relationship, another said soul contract or past life soul mate

That experience with him taught me a lot. Brought a lot to my attention that i need to work on. I really didnt think i had suppressed childhood and trust/abandonment issues, but i did. I don't think I've ever cried such deep tears in my life.

But I'm glad it happened. It pushed me into all this spiritual stuff which I'm happy I discovered

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 11 2017 at 9:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:25am
Although I'm not interested in being with him anymore I still feel him

The more we separate physically, the closer I still feel his energy with me. I wonder if that ever goes away

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 11 2017 at 9:26am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:34am
Hmm
Karmic relationship is not necessarily a twin flame, but a soul mate and twin flame is definitely karmic, if you get what i'm saying.

Did this person trigger parts of your personality that you have spent your whole life running from? Did he without trying, trigger all of your childhood pain, or any unresolved trauma and wounds?

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 9:47am
IMO a good indication of a soul mate or twin flame experience is that (in the end) it brings you closer to wholeness within yourself, and expands your concept of love. When you understand the difference between conditional and unconditional love and start living by it, when you start to accept all parts of yourself and others without judgement, and when you start to understand the oneness of the universe all because of your experiences with this person, you know that you have been touched on a soul level. Of course, you come to this epiphany after several years of heaven and hell, confronting yourself via this person.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 696697698699700 836>
  Share Topic