FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 917918919920921 922>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2017 at 4:04pm
I hate protests in general, but I'd be mentally fu.cked if I walked into the middle of a white lives matter protest. Imma pray for the people who had to deal with that foolery.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2017 at 4:58pm
Is mercury in retrograde? Does anyone know what the repercussions of delivering a baby while mercury is retrograde are?

Sighhhhhhhhh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 12:35am
White nationalists must know better than to bring that sh*t to Chicago.
"It be murder in the street, it be bodies in the hour"-Kendrick
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 7:02am
What's interesting is that on Friday, all of the newspaper reports were saying that the racist protestors were chanting about getting rid of Jewish people, but on TV, no one mentioned Jews and they flash the camera on Black people so that you think that it is only a White racist vs Black conflict...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 9:27am
That is interesting! From the pics I saw, I barely even saw black people there. Only like 3.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 11:12am
Yes it's Mercury retrograde Creole. I think there's some type of eclipse going on in a week or so. There's a lot of energy stuff Brewing out there. I'll pray for your delivery, LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 1:36pm
Sleepy. Mercury is in retro again? Great.

When you are born in a mercury retrograde, you are more affected by it. This sucks because it's not recommended to accept a job or sign paperwork at this time. And I have until the 25th to sign for an offer, sign my lease and I'm going on vacation that's already been bumped once. 

I also am starting an old job, but it is usually okay to return to old jobs
 This new one is now about to be a Hell No. The last time I accepted a position during the retro I was miserable.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 2:57pm
Thanks hb and Nita. My poor baby. I hate mercury retrogrades, now he's going to be extra affected by it. I wonder at what age I'll have to explain this to him.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 10:32pm
Hi everyone hope yall are okay. 

I cant believe that madaphucka drove into a crowd of people.CryCryCry the response of the security forces in charleston, virginia vs ferguson's mike brown protests. I was in a packed western union yesterday (before the car mowed down the people) and the every singe person was glued to the television, just dumbfoundedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Glam just about 6 30 pm this evening i saw my neighbour female jumping the wall to head back (after visiting my deportee neighbour) to her house, once againCryCryCryCry I just closed the laundry room door and sighed deeply, she has to be at least 42 years old.

CB when are you dueStarStarStar
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 10:44pm
LOLLLLLL I can picture her lifting her sore, tired, overstretched legs over the wallCry LOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 917918919920921 922>
  Share Topic