FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 907908909910911 922>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2017 at 2:47pm
Just last night I was wondering if addicts receive help in rehab that get to the psychological
and emotional root of their addiction. The unresolved trauma that they are trying to numb and suppress 
with drugs and sex....now today I read about Chester Bennington of Linkin Park's suicide and the sexual abuse he suffered as a child. 

Edited by Derri - Jul 20 2017 at 2:57pm
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2017 at 3:02pm
I knew that they would let OJ go once they'd humiliated him to their satisfaction (for a crime
against a Becky that he did not commit). 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2017 at 11:13am
I'm sayin derri!!!! They r going in as if he killed her. I'm like y r we bringing this up? That's not what he went to jail for. Calling him a killer and comparing him to mike Tyson who raped a woman, in not here for this discussion. If we can't bring up that r Kelly actually did have sex with that little girl, then let's drop that oj killed Nicole.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2017 at 11:40am
I have a box of Ritz I wanted to give away

I have not seen one homeless person this past week

They always seem to be lingering around on other days

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 21 2017 at 11:42am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2017 at 11:44am
My new horoscope app told me to wear yellow today for good luck. And also gave me powerball numbers to play. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2017 at 11:47am
Jersey Boo's birthday today.

Oh did I mention he lived in Jersey? But I'm in Massachusetts. Lol. I met him when he was here for a health event

Universe was like yea ima send you a good man... but Im going to make him 2.5 hours away so you can act right and not distract your life

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 21 2017 at 2:45pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2017 at 1:34pm
Tell me about it hb lol
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2017 at 12:40pm
Unpopular opinion time

Why is depression referred to as a mental illness/disorder and not an emotional dis-ease 
when the root causes of depression are found in the wounding of the inner child, who develops
his or her emotional brain before the thinking brain? 
No amount of mental understanding will "cure" depression if the suppressed emotions are not released.
The whole reason for the depression is due to an unresolved emotional wound, which as the person 
grows, causes them to then act based on their perception in relation to the incident. All thinking and action is in response though, to that emotional wound. 

Depression is emotional. Sit with your wounds, then rationalize why it happened, readjust your perception of self, and resolve your depression. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2017 at 1:49pm
I agree with that Derri. It breaks my heart to see people hopped up on medications trying to numb their issues. I always recommend somebody get to the root of their issues and not just cover it up with a Band-Aid.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2017 at 1:50pm
Jerry Lavigne and his family sure have come a long way. I remember watching them in the very first apartment they had with the Raggedy furniture and plastic kitchen table.

Dee was so quiet and meek. Her confidence has definitely grown

Now they have a beautiful big house in Arizona multiple channels, and now clothing lines on the way. I'm proud of them
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 907908909910911 922>
  Share Topic