FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 873874875876877 952>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 2:51am
3:00am get up, look out window, see a white cat sitting straight up and looking directly into my window, seemingly peering knowingly into my soul
Dive into bed with the quickness

Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 12:11pm
NJ, you attract weirdos. I do too.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 12:44pm
2 classes left in this pole session

I've come a long way since January

When I am there, I forget about the world and my problems. It really requires you to be mindful and in the moment. Still need to order my pole for the house. They make ones that are pressure mounted without screws so that'll be good

I can't wait to continue and get better. I am thinking of doing the exotic class this summer. High heels, twerking, hair flipping
.. that'll be fun
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 12:46pm
It is funny to watch this thirsty dude in my Facebook inbox

How are you this bothered by my lack of responses? You should not be this invested into me when you have a whole girlfriend in your life

If I was more of a gold digger he'd be an easy target/sucker. Desperate as fuxk for attention. Worse than some of these girls I see
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

NJ, you attract weirdos. I do too.
I do. It makes me feel unsafe. Im sure that you can relate.Cry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 3:42pm
i feel like i may pepper spray someone by the end of the week.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 4:42pm
I see right through illusions to the heart of every matter
and it sucks so bad when somebody is trying to pass off the surface BULLsh*t as all there is
It's not enough for me to know the truth, because you're trying to play me i need to break it down to you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 6:45pm
Creole what happened with the cell phone
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 7:06pm
trying to book a flight to south america now for the summer....$2000
trying to book a flight to south america now for tomorrow.......$2000
trying to book a flight to south america now for 5 years from now...$2000

It's a rip off 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 8:46pm
The police called him and his voicemail wasn't set up. She told me not to contact him anymore. I couldn't call it harassment because I responded. She gave me a report number and said that she documented everything I told her. He didn't text back that day or any other day and none of my friends have complained, so now I just think that he's aware that I went to the police and he's chilling. The cop said she would keep calling so maybe he googled the number and saw it was the police. At any rate, he's left us all alone and he didn't show up to the party.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 873874875876877 952>
  Share Topic