FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 952>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I have this trait where if I start something, I feel compelled to stick it through, but I need some perspective damnit! Star is a horrible show and I won't torture myself like this anymore!! 
Just trash. I'd never support Lee Coon-ass Daniels by giving his shows ratings, but i can't even watch this ish online either. 

I do that too. I'm still waiting for a flying dream so I can work on it lol. I've stayed at jobs too long fir the same reason. Finished books I hated...did workouts that were too hard...finished hairstyles I could see were wrong...
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 12:59pm
It's funny how no one ever says that looking for material evidence of the immaterial is madness. 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 1:02pm
lmao CB let's get some perspective in 2017. Actually, I inadvertently begun doing that the beginning of 2016 when I decided to wholeheartedly honour my feelings. 

I gave the show three strikes and now it's out. 

ETA: speaking of dreams, early this morning I had a dream of small chirping birds flying around my kitchen, and my mom calling me to come see them, but i'm shouting from the bedroom that i've got four flying around the room too. I left the room to head to the kitchen, and tried to close the door shut so they wouldn't escape. I turned around a saw an alligator run behind to follow me to the kitchen. I closed the door halfway on it, and half its body was out. I look into its eye thinking "where did you come from?" But the strange thing is that the alligator wasn't on the ground, but instead suspended in the air. It's almost like the alligator isn't physical. This same thing happened in a dream i had in December. This suspended alligator where i'm looking at it head on, so i see only half of its body.

This is definitely a message...I have some idea what it means. Ok why kid myself, i know what it means. 

Edited by Derri - Jan 12 2017 at 1:08pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 3:38pm
So I'm still having issues with WowAfrican. I will never order from them again. 

Question: Is it NORMAL for you all to pay the shipping fee to send an item that a hair company messed up, back? 

They are asking if they can just refund me $10.00 to cover the shipping fee and I ship this off. I told them, for the THIRD time now, that they need to email me a RETURN shipping label and then they need to arrange for Fed Ex to pick the parcel up from my home. I'm not using gas, energy or anything else towards this. I got nothing out of this experience but wasted time. 

I sent them the direct link to where FedEx shows businesses how to email a return shipping label and arrange pickup so that there is no inconvenience to the customer. It's easy. They just want it their way.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 5:33pm
Derri, the fact that u had it twice is mind blowing. I can't wait until u figure it out. The floating alligator, the birds, the fact that it was four and they were in ur room. My dream was I caught my man cheating with a friend so I let drake eat my vagina. Nothing deep over here lol.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 5:43pm
CB, whats the update on the girl where her guy friend went on an extended vacation to Hawaii? Are they still connected?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 5:45pm
I like the term 'connected' - Either 'yeah, we're currently connected'. Or 'We were connected, but not anymore'.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 6:25pm
These hormonal headaches are the worst

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Derri, the fact that u had it twice is mind blowing. I can't wait until u figure it out. The floating alligator, the birds, the fact that it was four and they were in ur room. My dream was I caught my man cheating with a friend so I let drake eat my vagina. Nothing deep over here lol.

yo, you nahsty! 
Would you let drake eat in waking life? 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 6:39pm
This Sunday is my first pole dance class

I'm excited

Tomorrow I need to go to the hoe store and get knee pads and some thigh high leg warmers
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 952>
  Share Topic