FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 687688689690691 951>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2017 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

What kind of wine do you drink, HB?  I think I need to turn to the bottle sometimes.  I been trying to deal with people straight.  It's not working out. Stern Smile

Valiums are released slower in your body than xanax. I will have to tell you guys a funny airport story involving Valiums and TSA one day CryCryCry

LOL Bless you!  Thanks for the tip Wink
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 12:41am

This happens to me quite often, S&F.  I had to learn to stop myself and question if my advice is really needed (or wanted) in given situations. 

yes to PG, although i don't think the issue here is wanting someone to cosign their fvckery

yes KCamille; next time i will just think "will this person respect my opinion?" if the answer is no, i will just keep it to myself.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 1:58am
I loathe the airport and all that it brings...
The crying babies, the families of 7 going to Disney, the people touching me, the long lines, the people who look sad at the Southwest boarding area ( No one ever seems happy over there) , did I mention babies?

Now I usually just put my dark glasses and game face on and go through the pre screened line, it works and they never check to see if you are really pre screened or not. Remove your glasses , smile and twirl through. 

Long story short, I overslept, missed my fight and got rebooked. Now prior to them telling me I woudl not make my flight I had took my meds to ensure that I was sleep on my flight and my seat mate would not talk to before I was in dreamland . I don't liek small talk , sometimes I just sit and stare like I dont speak english. 

Mistake #1 was ordering tea at Starbucks which any hot liquids speeds up the process of your "nerve" medication. I think I had took a half of valium by then plus the tea. So I was in a calm non Type A, I wanna choke all of you people mood. 

They decided that today was special security day so getting through TSA took 65 hours, midway in the line with all these families of 12 mostly kids I decided that Half of a valium just would not suffice so I got the bright Idea that a whole plus a half would solve all my airport woes. 

WELL.. By the time I got to the ID check point I was like the woman in the Sound of Music with a dash of Mary Effin Poppins, Picture Devils wears Prada singing in the Swiss Alps. Im sure I had this what is this Bih on dazed and confused look in my eyes but I was trying to pull it together because missing this flight was NOT a option. they were like Ma'am are you okay. I smiled and nodded yes but I hardly knew what they were talking about I just knew that I needed to say yes to get past them. 

I floated like Bellatrix in one of those Harry Potter novels to my gate and thought, is this how happy bubbly people feel all the time?? Then thought I wish I could bottle this shyt, wait a minute someone did and its called valium and you dont need any more mmmkay. 

Kids were hollering and crying and not once did I give them dirty looks or roll my eyes. 
I boarded my flight and was knocked out before she finished telling us about saving people and that oxygen mask line they give as if people will be holding the door open if we crash instead of trying to leave the burning inferno before it explodes. Cry

I always wonder am I the only one thinking this??
Am I a bad person??

That I really need to glow up and fly private because I wasnt meant for this life of struggle and strife. 

Moral of the story take medicine as prescribed no matter how bad the day in the airport is going. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 2:20am
I swear you cant  vent about  your tea infusion spoon being broken to the wrong people. 
Let me LIVE Disapprove

You gave Darryl all of those babies not I , what about my damn spoon bih Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 2:32am
Darryl must have a magical penis he has 10 kids and a part time job.
His hairline is receding and his face aint much to look at
I would never let Darryl even hold my hand
I sit and look at Darryl at my cousin house and think he must dack you down every which way but loose and eat azz 5 x a week  cause aint no way on this earth this could be me. 
Bless his mind control sex game heart 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 8:06am

What kind of wine do you drink, HB?  I think I need to turn to the bottle sometimes.  I been trying to deal with people straight.  It's not working out. Stern Smile

Usually Moscato or riesling

The one the other day was red. I think it was called Cupcake
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 8:07am
Sometimes I wish I had my hands on some Xanax    

But I found that drowsy allergy pills have the same effect
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Men like that dont really want to go to court. 
That would take responsibility, and follow through which they are severely lacking which is how you guys ended up in the situation in the first place. 

You guys have no real reason to communicate if he is being verbally abusive to you.
Deal with his mother or another relative that is close to him that acts like a mature adult until you go to court.

All of the comments like I am on vacation antagonize people like him and its no need to be choked to death because he feels like you assaulted his manhood proving to him that you have moved on.  Its not even about really being with you its the control issue they have problems letting go of. 

Men who care about their kids ensure that they eat. 

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 11:52am
That airport story lmao!!!!!!

You seriously made me want to try it. I hate kids on the plane. Little kids, 4 and up is cute. I felt like the devil because every time the special needs kid made a sound I wanted to moan loudly lol. To my defense I had food poisoning that's was lingering and I just wanted to uncomfortably sleep through it.

They surely check tsa precheck every time I go. On our way back, two groups of people got kicked out and sent to the regular line. On our first trip together, he went and got in the precheck line and was done in like 10 minutes, I had my app filled out before the plane landed lol. That sh*t is wonderful.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 2:38pm
One day I will tell you about  the lady who was having medical emergency in the air and why people thought I was insensitive about asking for a Coca cola while all of this was going down.

The looks those people gave me but the Dear Diary not a Phuck is given look I give back is priceless. Wink

I used tp feel bad because I thought I was supposed to feel bad but now....

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 687688689690691 951>
  Share Topic