FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 946>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread
    Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:17pm
I was gonna just stay in the other thread since the last one broke but I noticed lots of ppl weren't posting in there...

So hi
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:18pm
ok...great one Coco...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:19pm
ok gonna try this again....my daughter works at a pizza place and when she was leaving, this police officer slipped and fell and his food went down..well she said she felt bad cause she picked up his food instead of helping him up..I told her u did the right thing of not helping him up cause he could of thought u were going for his weapon....

please postCry

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jan 13 2016 at 8:19pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:20pm
So man... I Hope I win something

I got a fantasy 5, a daily 4, and a super lotto ticket too...

Oh and hey dior

Edited by coconess - Jan 13 2016 at 8:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:22pm
yes we grouped played i think the whole hospital did on every shift and department...oh well to the person or people who will win...congrats...and invest wisely...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:24pm
hey Coco...lol..."waving hello"...I want to get NYX's new Ombre duo lip pencils...they look beautiful and their Ombre blush also...Nyx is really upping their cosmetic line game...I guess now Lip colors are in and nails are going out..IMO...Lips are the New Black..
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:30pm
I figured out who added the girl to the bookclub...i know him and his wife. She is a MD and the medical director for a major hospital. He is a big time engineer...their home reminds me of the NYC home that PG describes...and dude is somehow linked to a tlifetime thotter smh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:32pm
I've been needing to browse around in ulta... I feel like I haven't bought any makeup in months.. Like I don't even remember the last item I got..
And I lost my Mac mineralize skin finish powder which was already hella scraping the bottom... That is a must have and the only makeup item I think I've ever used most of...

Right now I'm just watching this warriors game...
I don't like Faried (on the nuggets)
We need draymond bruh....
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:34pm
that one star was quick af. LOL

Hey guys!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:39pm
Let me go vote for my boys...
I'm trying to get klay, draymond, and steph in the all stars... The last time 3 warriors have gone to all stars was forever ago...
They say Kobe and labron are leading... I wanna see if there's anyone else above curry... But as long as he gets to play I'm good.
I also always throw in a vote for KevG...

Lol hey k-cam
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 946>
  Share Topic