FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016: Let's Travel!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2016 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I don't see the point in cancelling trips over the Zika thing, unless you're pregnant.  The symptoms look rather mild and the virus only stays in your system for a week.  Doesn't sound worse than a cold.

They say if you look to get pregnant within the next 18 months, to avoid these zika infected countries.

However, i'm not cancelling the next vacation plan to Haiti, Brazil, or any other country.  F*ck zika.    I can't live my life in fear.
Sponsored Links

Longhairwanted8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairwanted8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2016 at 6:42pm
Exactly.
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2016 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't see the point in cancelling trips over the Zika thing, unless you're pregnant.  The symptoms look rather mild and the virus only stays in your system for a week.  Doesn't sound worse than a cold.

Yeah. I brought mosquito repellent. I haven't had a single bite while I was here. Fun facts for you guys, Colombia is almost 11% Black, and has the 4th largest Black population outside of Haiti, Brazil, and the USA. I literally see Black people everywhere I go. They have a new telenovela called "Azucar" about a sugar plantation during slavery in Colombia. It is interesting to say the least.

Go to the Caribbean and Pacific coasts and it seems like the whites ARE the minority. I love the Caribbean coastal folks, gorgeous ....is an understatement.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

They say if you look to get pregnant within the next 18 months, to avoid these zika infected countries.

However, i'm not cancelling the next vacation plan to Haiti, Brazil, or any other country.  F*ck zika.    I can't live my life in fear.

Yup my cousin is currently trying and she had to cancel 2 trip to Barbados this year. one was a wedding and the other cropover. :-( Her dad who currently lives there told her he thinks its best that she doesnt come
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 6:57pm
Montego Bay tomorrow. a last minute plan for bday. Wondering if I should look for something different to try this time.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 7:54pm
spent spring break in Spain and Italy last week....Italians are rude as fucc Ermm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 11:06pm
I came back from my Negril solo trip and it was bomb.com
Would definitely do it again
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 6:55am
Going to San Juan in August

Any tips on what to do there? Where to eat?
I plan on using Airbnb/ a similar site to book accommodations and it is my first time doing so, any tips for that?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 7:44am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

spent spring break in Spain and Italy last week....Italians are rude as fucc Ermm
but but but but ... europeans love black people though

eutopia

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 6:46pm
dp

Edited by zolloh - Mar 25 2016 at 6:47pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>
  Share Topic