Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2016 Fitness Thread "Get it right / Keep it tight"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2016 Fitness Thread "Get it right / Keep it tight"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2018 at 7:24pm
All this time, I thought that the Keto diet was the same thing as the Atkins diet. I see that a person I know and her friend lost 16 lbs each in 2 weeks and they were already in great, slim shapeShocked
I need to lose 16 lbs by May 5th (going to ATL and I am hood thick and need to get thin to fit my clothes properly).

WHO IS DOING KETO AND WHAT IS YOUR DAILY MEAL PLAN???
I just restarted doctor prescribed phentermine today, so if I can do Keto instead of regular low carb/Atkins, I will definitely have time to get some of my weight off b4 my trip. 

Thank youuu

ETA: I PUT AN APP ON MY PHONE TO CHART MY FAT/PROTEIN/CARB INTAKE RATIO, SO I WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE MY OWN MENUS EASILY BC OF MY PAST EXPERIENCES WITH LOW CARB DIETSStar

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 17 2018 at 10:38pm
Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2018 at 7:31pm
I started riding my exercise bike again and drinking a hell of a lot of water I just pray I stick with it this time...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2018 at 2:58pm
Lost 12 pounds and many inches in 10 days through the keto diet and minimal exercise (I did Callanetics one day and a few basic stretches, squats, and walked to run errands here and there.
I should be at my goal of 140-145 way before my 45th bday in July.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2018 at 12:42pm
Very good NJ! Is it hard staying in ketosis?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2018 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

Very good NJ! Is it hard staying in ketosis?
Thank you!
No, it was easy to enter ketosis and to maintain it with the app tracking my meals. I went to Atlanta on the weekend of May 5th and ate everything that they rolled in front of me, but since I have been back home, I haven't gained much weight bc I am still counting calories. I tried to start back on keto on Monday, but I ate some granola, so I need to go to the grocery store tonight and restart properly tomorrow.
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2018 at 2:25pm
NJHairLuv...

You’re inspiring me! I have an event in about 30 days. That’s enough to drop at least a few lbs and clear my skin.
Going back to low carb and as plant based as possible.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2018 at 8:56am
Keto is the ish!!! I lost 24lbs my 1st month.. fell off the wagon but I am restarting.. I gonna start phentermine as this round.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
  Share Topic