FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2015 Waist/ hip/ tail bone length challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2015 at 6:48pm
This section has been dead! No one has posted in over 10 days in this thread!

Well, I am taking biotin 15mg + 3000mg msm daily and on Saturday I restarted surge/netwurks and on Sunday I started inversion technique. I am expecting at least 2" growth this month from all those things. I usually get half an inch growth per bottle of netwurks and half an inch with inversion technique. I am doing it with coconut oil, btw.

I have been getting one inch growth with biotin. I increased the dosage, but last time I did that I didn't see any growth.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 28 2015 at 6:50pm
Sponsored Links

Selim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Selim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2015 at 12:23pm
i think this whole forum has been though. i was doing crochet braids as my protective style. but ive only had it in for two days my my scalp is dry and itchy so idk if i will keep doing this in. 

s&f who is that in you avi shes gorg
Selim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Selim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2015 at 12:27pm
lady i used some kinky hair i have and tried two pigtails maybe i just need to practice. ive seen other people doing it and it looks nice just hasn't worked out for me yet
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2015 at 2:00pm
tomorrow i will be measuring my hair growth. i am getting tired of swallowing so many pills. if i didn't gain much this month, i will go back to 10mg of biotin instead of 15mg.

i hope the inversion technique and the netwurks gave me at least an inch combined.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2015 at 7:59pm
I am letting my scalp breath since I spent 8 days applying netwurks to it but tomorrow I start the second bottle I got. I am going to get two more bottles... I need to find a black owned store to buy it from. I don't want to get it at the Korean store at the mall anymore.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2015 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Selim Selim wrote:

s&f who is that in you avi shes gorg

i have her on my avi as inspiration for hair length and thick thighs but her body is manufactured. that's ayisha diaz. 
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2015 at 11:29pm
I'm not sure if I posted but I did end up cutting my hair. I'm glad I did, too. I got a Deva-Cut and as I was sitting in the chair, I was looking at all that damage come off. Man, my hair got so bad. My hair does not handle permanent dyes well. 

My hair is now about... neck-shoulder length. I'm happy because my hair actually FEELS so much better and stronger, now. I just hate how... deva-cuts leave straggling ends. I had to even out the cut a few days later and I STILL don't think it's even. The layers in the back look nice, though.

A few things I will be doing now: Applying product in SECTIONS... I did not realize how much shorter and dryer the hair in the back was. Protein treatments. Deep conditioning EVERY WEEK no matter WHAT. Also.... bunning it! This will be my main style from now on. I'm just too tired of doing my hair everyday and that causes breakage. I'm just bunning it everyday unless I'm going out, which barely ever happens anyways! Also, going back to the LCO method. Rinsing hair upside down. And regular oil massages while upside down as an inversion technique once in awhile. 
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2015 at 5:35am
@Slimacee. I am glad to know you are happy with your hair finally. 

Also, I posted a rant about the "Deva Cut" fraud on here over a year ago . I think it is a total joke and a marketing scam over a shoddy haphazard cutting "technique". It really destroys the hair and I don't suggest anyone gets their hair cut that way... Just my opinion.

Good luck with your regrowth Slimacee.

slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2015 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

@Slimacee. I am glad to know you are happy with your hair finally. 

Also, I posted a rant about the "Deva Cut" fraud on here over a year ago . I think it is a total joke and a marketing scam over a shoddy haphazard cutting "technique". It really destroys the hair and I don't suggest anyone gets their hair cut that way... Just my opinion.

Good luck with your regrowth Slimacee.

That's funny, because I wanted to make a post warning about DevaCuts right after I got mine. 130$ just to be left with straggly ends and an uneven cut. While she was dry cutting it, she cut one side more than the other than said she'll get back to the longer side after washing+styling. After it was styled, I had to remind her to even it out. She did but it's still noticeably longer -___- I could have paid $40 for a better cut!! The ONLY thing I can say I do like is the layering of the back, but even then I'm still conflicted because the hair will grow "out" instead of "down".

Eh, well, most important is that the dead hair is gone and now there's only room for healthy growth. Thanks for the support! 
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 9:51am
RICE WATER HAIR WASHING OF THE RED YAO RAPUNZEL WOMEN OF CHINA

This is a technique I am starting immediately of rinsing/ washing the hair in fermented and boiled rice water with orange peel and essential oils added.  The Red Yao women of China are known as the village of Rapunzel women because all of them wash their hair in boiled rice water only and their average hair length is 6 feet. They say the rice water strengthens and repairs the hair so it can grow long. They say that when one stops using rice water to wash the hair and starts using shampoo instead, "her hair is immediately stripped of its natural oils and becomes “wispy and almost too fragile to brush” and then has to use a hair-repairing product to moisturise it."  
http://www.messynessychic.com/2015/11/05/the-chinese-village-of-long-haired-rapunzels/
So I have several cups of rice sitting in a gallon of distilled water and will leave it sitting there for a day or 2. Then I will  boil the rice and water with some orange peels, and rosemary essential oil. After it has cooled. I will put my head over a big bowl of the water and with a cup, douse my hair repeatedly with the rice water as a final rinse.  I will probably co wash first.  Leave the rice water on the hair for 1/2 hour then rinse the hair and dry as normal. I will also add some to a spray bottle for morning application to the hair to refresh and style the hair as normal daily.

Edited by LadyAradia - Nov 06 2015 at 9:38pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
  Share Topic