Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Apparently, SLS is made  from coconuts."Although SLS originates from coconuts, the chemical is anything but natural."

I have always thought that just because something comes from nature, it  does not make it good. For example, cyanide is natural.
http://abouquetfrommendel.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/why-natural-isnt-always-better-almond-extract-and-cyanide/

Thanks. That's too bad, but at least I didn't find out after buying it and seeing my hair ruined.
Sponsored Links

Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:01am
Sorry I've been mia but I haven't had anything new to update with. Went to the dr and my condition is alot better but I'll be stuck on the same hair regimen for a year. My hair is now measuring 14.5". So I've grown 1.5" since feb. I'm hoping by sep I'll be at 18"
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:22pm
I haven't measured my hair lately. Yesterday I noticed lots of baby hair, and I figured it is because I keep applying mabh oil on the parts where it looked like my edges were thinning.

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:58pm
I cut 2 inches off my length yesterday. My  ends were really raggedy and needed it.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 06 2014 at 2:06pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:54pm
I took a pic yesterday and noticed that my hair has been growing, but not exactly in length.
I had different lenghts of hair, and the middle part was the shorter one (dunno why). Now they are all the same length. Or maybe some hair that hadn't been growing grew.
I am applying MABH oil every night on my scalp. Hope to update on bigger results soon.
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:35pm

So I had a straightening session because I noticed some splits and I knew it I smoothed it out I could see them better. I should have stretched the pieces out so y'all can get the true length. But at this point my hair was below my bra strap. Like almost WL

Took off a total of 4 inches. Once again, should have stretched the hair. But it's in the middle of my bra strap now. I wanted a good clean base to start with. I'm going home next weekend so I'll be getting a set of twist done while I'm there. I think back to back braids and I can make WL by the end of the year. But the month while I was grieving really messed up my ends. But it looks healthier and thicker so yeah.... 
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:37pm
and I also ordered some bamboo extract to add to my vitamin regime so I'll see if that helps. I don't even want to see my hair curly at this point :cries:
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:47am
*lurking*
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:27pm
I did not apply MABH oil on my scalp the past three nights!
But tonight I am doing it and back to it every night.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:05am
GM, Ladies! Cleo and I are hanging in. Idk what I'm going through. She's straight still and she still looks short. I need to retouch, but not feeling it. I need to wash, but I'm lazy and contemplating braids. But, the thought of sitting long is not something I'm looking to. Plus, I haven't had braids with extensions in many moons. So, idk.

Hair wise : ho hum
Life: happy!
Great Monday to All!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com