Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 65>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:14am

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 21 2014 at 2:21am
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:53am
Two beautiful videos showing loving care of hair
Natural
Relaxed

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 21 2014 at 3:09am
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Brazilianbabe Brazilianbabe wrote:

So a couple weeks ago I mentioned I was struggling with hairless and was taking medication for it. Well today I was running my fingers through my hair to try to get a lose strand to make a slide so I could view my hair under a microscope. I couldn't get not 1 hair! I eventually had to snip the tip of one of my strands cuz I wasn't shedding at all. 
After observing my hair I really do have really low porosity. But it did look a lot healthier and moisturized.

Yay!  I'm glad to hear that the hair loss has stopped and that your hair is stronger and healthier. That  has got to be a complete relief!  Grow, Girl.  Grow!! Clap
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:28am
Wow. What's wrong with the board today? It's taking me a zillion attempts to get a post thru.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:14pm
I just made the BOMB all in one  moisturizer and sealing hair  ointment.
It is based on PrettyWitty77's
I used  Hello Hydration conditioner, aloe vera juice, coconut oil and some 14 in one miracle. I will add some vegetable glycerine when it gets here but for now the 14 in 1 is my source of glycerine. It smells So good and feels so moist and soothing. I could not wait to put it in my hair.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 21 2014 at 1:15pm
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:44pm
I bought some new products to try during Sally's Buy One Get One Free sale. And since hubby is going out of town in the morning, it's gonna be a pamper day for me. Time to wash and deep condition my hair. I'm looking forward to it, and not looking forward to it.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:15pm
Well ladies...It's official....

I've been having a time with my hair (as you all know) & for the last few weeks, the front of my hair has been thinning too!! I almost positive it was the adore rinse. Anyway, I finally got the Dominican conditioner & the bamboo silicon mix. I also bought Redken anti-snap leave-in conditioner. Well...I washed my hair last night with the aphogee for damaged hair, then I mixed one part conditioner & one part silicon mix. Put it on my towel dry air & put a plastic cap. I kept it on for about 2hrs. The comb out was amazing! I also received the henna & I most likely will do it towards the end of March. But for now...MY HAIR IS LAYED...

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:11pm
LOL Congrats Jewels! I want to get some Redken anti-snap leave-in conditioner too.  

PS I can't WAIT until Teri LaFlesh's book is here. She likes most silicones for black and biracial hair in the curly state because they give SLIP, and STRENGTH to the hair. For Teri LaFlesh, SODIUM CHLORIDE  (SALT) is the DEMON for Black hair. She has had to unlike several conditioners, etc because they have Sodium Chloride (salt) She has a dictionary of ingredients on her website http://tightlycurly.com/welcome  Salt is used by white women who want to tighten their straightish hair up to somewhat of a wave but it destroys black hair and makes it mat and look like death.
A women close to my heart who sees things the way I do.
The other woman that wrote Curly Girl deals mainly with White women with wavy hair that want to encourage it to tighten up a bit to be curly. In fact the Blacks who go to her salon often post on Youtube that the stylists did not want to touch their hair. I think all her stylists and almost 100% of her clients are WHITE. I can understand cg not promoting silicone for white hair that can barely hold a curl because it would weight it down so much there would be no hope of it getting a bend. I dont have that problem with my curls.  With glycerine leave ins dryness is not an issue at all. That's all a ruse. It's really all about it being too heavy for her base of white women.
So I am not a fan of curly girl at all! I like Teri LaFlesh, the author of CURLY LIKE ME shown above. I do not agree with everything she says either. She does not know about the benefits of hair vitamins and a few other tricks that I have learned. But she is a better place to start than cg imo.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 23 2014 at 12:50pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:16pm
Glad your hair is back on point Jewels Thumbs Up
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:24pm
so, should i just fall back until this wave of indoctrination is over cuz my comfort level is being tested like pink rollers and good night sleep.
holla at your girl when the swing set and the monkey bars get set upLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 65>
  Share Topic