Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:58am
^^biotin did the same thing to me. I've read and seen YouTube videos explaining that it's cleansing ur skin and if u don't drink enough water with it then the dirt & excess vitamins will get stuck under the skin causing a pimple. My dr gots me on 2000mg instead of the 5000 u get at the store and I haven't been having as many breakouts.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Brazilianbabe Brazilianbabe wrote:

^^biotin did the same thing to me. I've read and seen YouTube videos explaining that it's cleansing ur skin and if u don't drink enough water with it then the dirt & excess vitamins will get stuck under the skin causing a pimple. My dr gots me on 2000mg instead of the 5000 u get at the store and I haven't been having as many breakouts.

see the thing is ive been taking biotin on and off for years now and the breakouts are a new occurance and i only drink water and peppermint tea.  like i said i dont know if its really the biotin but i need to blame somethingLOL and biotin is in my line of view.

Edited by tatee - Feb 11 2014 at 8:25am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:47am
I got some pimples to pop up on my arms when I first started biotin! And I had never seen a pimple there before. I saw them through with rubbing alcohol and upped my water intake like crazy and it did not happen again....UNLESS my water intake slipped a little too much
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:10am
I stopped taking biotin supplements a long time ago because of the breakouts. I tried adding b5 and drinking lots of water but I still had problems. But worse than the breakouts was trying to clear my skin afterwards. My skin scars so easily. If I get a bump, it will be a blemish. If it's popped in any kind of way, it's a sore, Either way, it's gonna leave a mark that takes forever to go away. So for that reason, I'm out. No need to have my hair looking fly and my face looking shot. I'll stick to natural sources of biotin from foods. My body handles that better.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:55pm
The girl from the MABH oil said I can use the oil daily if I want, but massaging my scalp for 5 minutes with the oil is so much work lol
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:18pm
I must say I used 1/4 of the MABH oil in one setting. (that's one ounce btw) So I have to use this just once/week in order for it to last a month. I will be using sulfur oil and/or mn in the mean time since she sent such a small quantity.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:07pm
damn lady  aradia!! you used a lot! did you see her post with instructions on how to use it?

Mine is almost ending, but that's because I gave half bottle to my sister to try itCry

I may be ordering more MABH oil soon. I just did a length check by trying on the dress with stripes, and my hair grew a bit. I don't think it is an inch though, maybe half.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:19pm
I got a ton new stuff to try this week lol I got a chelating shampoo which I just tried. I also got a new dc which I added baking soda to and have been using that everytime I shampoo. Last weekend I used it as an actual 30min dc. I got the hask placenta an Henna dc too. I haven't used it yet but I've used it before so I know it works for me. I got a satin sleeping cap and a condishoning/ thermo cap. Not sure which I will use tonight.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:47pm
Thinking about flat ironing my hair for Valentine's Day.  Now to find the patience to do it.  I haven't used heat in my hair in about 2 yrs.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:37am
Oh why am I up on this snow day? Well, I was kicked out of bed by my guys and I'm usually at work by this time. Oh, we'll, I'll peruse the site while drinking my cup of Joe.

Cleo and I have been bunning. This week was my ol faithful ballerina/top knot. I've basically skipped nightly moisturizing bc once I get in from work(hectic) and do times tables with the man child and dinner and his nightly routine. Plus, get the Hubby off, I'm looking at the back of my eyelids! So, since we're snowed in, I'll treat her to some baggying luv.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 59>
  Share Topic